Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It is the Execution

Chiefinonhaze

You know what's lost in all this fuss? The fact that Sellers lost the game with his fumble on the 1 inch line. Not one thread about that because the team lost to the one of the most pathetic teams in the league.

Sorry big Mike but I blame you for this one.

that was a good defensive strip by the bengals. sellers did not drop the ball for no reason. lets give credit where credit is due. the bengals defense was the skins demise, not sellers. the skins didn't beat themselves this time, it was an old-fashioned butt whoopin.

Mainly it is the play calling, the Bengals game was just awful play calling throughout and even since the Rams game has just been full of some head scratchers. I just think as adversity has crept up, Zorn is having a tough time calling plays and being a head coach - which is no slight to him, most coaches don't also call all the plays.

i don't understand the blame on Zorn. Zorn didn't fumble the ball. I don't see anything he is doing wrong. Yeah he shouldn't have aired his players out, but he was right. We are not executing like we were early in the season. That was his offense as well. If we fire him, I will be devastated. Gibbs finished 8-8 his first year. Give him more than a year

Gibbs II went 6-10 i think.

that was a good defensive strip by the bengals. sellers did not drop the ball for no reason. lets give credit where credit is due. the bengals defense was the skins demise, not sellers. the skins didn't beat themselves this time, it was an old-fashioned butt whoopin.

Are you kidding? Did you see the replay? He practically handed the ball to them. All someone had to do was take it and say "thanks". A for effort, F for thinking.

Archived