Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I feel sorry for the MODS

Thirtyfive2seven

I feel sorry for the MODS because this place is about to overran with horrible threads about firing coaches, calling out players that 'suck', and just rampant negativity.

It is deserved? Maybe. I feel sick right now. The Redskins just lost to a PATHETIC team and looked simply awful doing it.

But really people, is there a need to trash the team, call out the players, and say how much you think the team sucks? If you have something constructive to say then say it here.

My opinion watching this game:

1) JC actually had time to throw the football today and looked terrible. He was late on just about every read and throw. He threw high when he shouldn't have and he threw soft when he should have drilled the ball in there.

2) Zorn may have lost the players. They did NOT look inspired today on the sidelines. The announcers hit on it as did the Larry Michael and crew on the radio. This is a team fighting for their playoff lives and came out flat.

They will be fine. It will be ugly in here today. It's time to go out for a while and get some fresh air.

On the brightside, maybe this wakes up Snyder. He finally fires Vinny and he gets a quality personnel guy in here and new coach of course. Sorry, but I do feel Zorn has lost this team and he will not be able to turn it around next season.

I feel sorry for the MODS because this place is about to overran with horrible threads about firing coaches, calling out players that 'suck', and just rampant negativity.

It is deserved? Maybe. I feel sick right now. The Redskins just lost to a PATHETIC team and looked simply awful doing it.

But really people, is there a need to trash the team, call out the players, and say how much you think the team sucks? If you have something constructive to say then say it here.

My opinion watching this game:

1) JC actually had time to throw the football today and looked terrible. He was late on just about every read and throw. He threw high when he shouldn't have and he threw soft when he should have drilled the ball in there.

2) Zorn may have lost the players. They did NOT look inspired today on the sidelines. The announcers hit on it as did the Larry Michael and crew on the radio. This is a team fighting for their playoff lives and came out flat.

Stop kissing arse.

Archived