Extremeskins

Prediction:Zorn Will Be Fired This Week

KingGibbs

Should Zorn Go?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zorn Go?

• YES! I'm Tired of This!
    • NO! I like him.

I don't know what you think firing Zorn would accomplish.

The players made a ton of idiot plays and sloppy plays, dropped passes, penalties.

How is that zorn's fault?

Sloppy plays ARE the coaches fault. They show a lack of discipline and that starts with the coach. I'm not saying Zorn isn't trying to instill this but look at all the boneheaded penalties this team make in week 14 of the season. The coach will always be accountable for those kinds of mental errors. I'm starting to wonder though if this team hasn't just quit at this point on the coach.

The Redskins should not even consider firing Zorn. He is not the problem.

This was not his loss, this was the team's loss. I thought the game plan was as good as it could be, maybe we need to be considering how the team was executing that gameplan.

Now some of the problems with execution could be due to inexperienced players filling in as starters, but I noticed some veteran starters who did not play smart or play well enough to help the team win.

I can think of several Redskins who should be on the bubble -- but Coach Zorn is not one of them. I'd give him time to turn this franchise around.

lets see who plays smart and with heart the next couple weeks...

get some new blood on the lines...

and open up a qb comp next training camp...

also...i'll say my daily prayer to make vinny racquetball coordinator and get a real gm on board...:helmet:

hail skins.

but this sucks. the 7th loss of the season always does...

i give zorn another year...

and zorn/new gm can decide what players are not part of the solution and get a couple more draft pix...

yeah...i'm daydreaming...but let me have this...there's not much else to grasp at...

Okay, sorry let me rephrase that.

I'm frustrated and pissed off.:D

While I might be drifting towards your evaluation of Zorn, do you really think Snyderrato will hire someone better?

It can't get worse then it has the last six weeks. Like I said before, it would be a different story if our team had shown some imrovement, but we regressed a little more each week.

I'm not referring to just Zorn's playcalling either. I'm talking about his decision making, his passing all of the blame to the players (accountabiltity) and it's obvious he has already lost the players.

Whats with you fans? Remember the mistake Danny made getting rid of Marty to soon.

Every new coach needs 3 years.

Marty showed improvement as the year went on. Zorn has regressed big time. It's going to leave a sour taste in the players mouth and I don't know if they want to play for the guy.

It can't get worse then it has the last six weeks. Like I said before, it would be a different story if our team had shown some imrovement, but we regressed a little more each week.

I'm not referring to just Zorn's playcalling either. I'm talking about his decision making, his passing all of the blame to the players (accountabiltity) and it's obvious he has already lost the players.

I agree with you on Zorn.

He's cratered in every way imaginable over the course of the last month and a half.

But he did impress me in the first half of the season, enough so that I'm not quite sure if I want to give up on him just yet. Then again I readily admit that the same thing could have been said about Norv Turner countless times during his time here and that led to 7 seasons of spinning our wheels.

I guess I'll leave it that I have a bigger axe to grind with Cerrato than I do with Zorn right now.

Quarterbacks don't outplay each other. They face off against opposing defenses.

The foolishness on this board has reached an entirely new level today. I'm not saying our team is good. I'm on the "they suck" ride, but most on here are on for the wrong reasons.

I know it must be hard for you to understand since you were probably dropped on your head as a baby. But what he was saying was that Cinci's quarterback played better against the 'Skins defense than Campbell played against their defense. The foolishness is yours.

Czabe thought he'd be fired if lost to the 'Nati, but I don't think it'll happen.

If Snyder fires Zorn after one season, he should remove himself from the coaching selection process. Because it would be an admission that Dan has no idea what he is doing in that realm.

Not firing Zorn would be evidence of Snyder's coach selection competency?

I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT!! HE IS NOT THE PERSON TO TURN THIS TEAM AROUND. RUSS GRIMM IS THE MAN !! HE CAN DO IT,,,, HE NOWS IT STARTS UP FRONT ON BOTH SIDES AND WOULD BRING US BACK TO A TEAM THAT OTHER TEAM RESPECT , BECAUSE WE ARE NOT RESPECTED IN THE NFL NOW AND WE HAVE TO GET THE FEAR BACK.

IF WE KEEP ZORN WE WILL LOOSE FOR 4 YEARS DO WE WANT THAT. AND I HOPE THE FAN SHOW IT BUY LETTING MANAGEMENT NO WE NO WHAT,S GOING ON WITH OR TEAM ,AND WANT CHANGE,S FOR THE GOOD STOP THE MADNESS NOW BEFORE IT THE LATE SNYDER.....:mad:

if zorn is fired, then the washington HC job will become radioactive -- no credible candidate will want to touch it for fear of trying to be successful under this ownership...coaching the skins will be as undesirable as coaching the raiders or lions and good candidates will bide their time waiting for a "real" coaching job to come open

Okay, sorry let me rephrase that.

I'm frustrated and pissed off.:D

While I might be drifting towards your evaluation of Zorn, do you really think Snyderrato will hire someone better?

yes I do. because I don't think there is anyone out there that could be worse than Zorn.

he has lost the team and his offense is god awful.

Archived