Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

7-9 here we come!!!!

debba1

Wouldn't 2 more losses be better now anyways. Forgetting the draft pick placement , it will emphasize the need for an overhaul. We don't need an 8 - 8 or 9 - 7 finish and hear about how we were a few plays away from 10-6 when everyone steps back. We are an old not very talented team in shambles.

Wouldn't 2 more losses be better now anyways. Forgetting the draft pick placement , it will emphasize the need for an overhaul. We don't need an 8 - 8 or 9 - 7 finish and hear about how we were a few plays away from 10-6 when everyone steps back. We are an old not very talented team in shambles.

If we didn't give our draft picks away I would say yes.

So help me god if I hear one person tell me that we showed a lot of heart to get back in the game I'm gonna puke!! THIS TEAM IS A BUNCH OF ****HEADS!! It starts with the owner and goes all the way down to the dumbass who got the holding penalty to nullify the punt return by Randel El and was then shown on the bench afterwards smiling! If this team wanted it. I MEAN REALLY WANTED IT, there would have been more than a quarter and a half of effort! As long as we have this stupid **** of an owner we are going to be this kind of team. If Snyder is truly a skins fan then he'll make Cerrato his full time pool boy and hire a general manager and let him run the team!

I agree with this guy..................

So help me god if I hear one person tell me that we showed a lot of heart to get back in the game I'm gonna puke!! THIS TEAM IS A BUNCH OF ****HEADS!! It starts with the owner and goes all the way down to the dumbass who got the holding penalty to nullify the punt return by Randel El and was then shown on the bench afterwards smiling! If this team wanted it. I MEAN REALLY WANTED IT, there would have been more than a quarter and a half of effort! As long as we have this stupid **** of an owner we are going to be this kind of team. If Snyder is truly a skins fan then he'll make Cerrato his full time pool boy and hire a general manager and let him run the team!

Archived