Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Offensive linemen will step up to the plate?

J.Campbell17

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

First off, This is NOT an Offensive line bashing or CP bashing thread. Let's have a little optimism in this thread shall we?

With Jansen, Thomas, and Samuels injured, our offensive line is in...well...shambles. BUT, Someone has got to step up, just like Chris Horton when Doughty was out sick. We just signed 3 new OL guys and we still have Heyer,Fabini, and Rinehart. So my question for you guys is, who do YOU think will be the guy(s) who steps it up?

Info on some of the new guys can be found here:

http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles/Redskins_Sign_Clark__Montgomery_28851.jsp

Guys, In my honest opinion I think it will be the younger guys who step it up(Sorry Fabini :().

My top 3 are Heyer,Rinehart, and Clark.

Heyer-Obvious reasons, he stepped it up last year when our O-line was in shambles and he can do it again!

Rinehart-Remember he got praise from Buges? I trust Buges all the way

Clark- Same reasons as Rinehart, I heard he did well in preseason, I could be wrong though.

The Future is now! (I miss Crummey though)

P.S As of now it looks like the starting lineup for next week if Jansen and Thomas cant go would be Heyer,Rinehart,Rabach,Clark, and Fabini.

What about Pete Kendall with regard to your projected lineup?

I say its Heyer, Kendall, Rabach, Fabini, Rinehart (Rinehart is more of a LG or RT, I see Fabini playing the LG positon he did last year).

Oh whoops, I forget about ole Pete. However Zorn might be willing to let in a few of the younger guys get in on some snaps, depending on how well practice goes for them.

What about Pete Kendall with regard to your projected lineup?

I say its Heyer, Kendall, Rabach, Fabini, Rinehart (Rinehart is more of a LG or RT, I see Fabini playing the LG positon he did last year).

Maybe Kendall will see some H-Back duty this week.

Heyer, he actually was able to block Suggs for one play. (which resulted in a TD)

I think he fairs very well when ends try to bull rush him. He needs to work on how to play when he's moving.

I've noticed that as well. He plays with good leverage but seems to have trouble sometimes when sliding.

Archived