Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC on Suggs (MET)

NeverForget ST#21

I then asked Suggs about his reaction when he saw Justin Geisinger enter the game: "I knew right away it wasn't Chris Samuels," Suggs joked.

Suggs then urged me to check out the film and said he had pointed to Coach Jim Zorn on the sidelines about the gaffe he was making by giving the Ravens this gift match-up.

"I actually pointed at Jim Zorn and said, 'You can't do this, you're going to get your quarterback hurt,'" said Suggs. "I was like, 'I don't think this guys is supposed to be here. You've got a mistake.'"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/red...f_th.html#more

I then asked Suggs about his reaction when he saw Justin Geisinger enter the game: "I knew right away it wasn't Chris Samuels," Suggs joked.

Suggs then urged me to check out the film and said he had pointed to Coach Jim Zorn on the sidelines about the gaffe he was making by giving the Ravens this gift match-up.

"I actually pointed at Jim Zorn and said, 'You can't do this, you're going to get your quarterback hurt,'" said Suggs. "I was like, 'I don't think this guys is supposed to be here. You've got a mistake.'"

I'd give it a 2. Geisinger is our 4th tackle behind Samules, Jansen and Heyer. I believe after Samules initially went out, they flipped them and put Heyer in there.

How many teams 4th tackle are really going to be able to contain a player like Suggs?

Archived