Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC on Suggs (MET)

NeverForget ST#21

I agree. I mean what's Zorn supposed to do. It was in the middle of the series and the play. He corrected it as soon as he could.

He took a backup Center, cold off the bench, and made him fly solo against one of the best pass rushers in the league.

Stupid, stupid, stupid on Zorn's part. Put at least a TE to chip block off the edge.

I'm embarrassed to discuss pro football with a Ravens fan, quite honestly.

I'm not. I tend to give the ravens fans a good amount of credit and am not nearly as harsh on them as other, but a good number of them know nothing of the league outside their team. A good number of them also don't know a lot about their own team outside of the big names.

Like him or not Suggs is right. Cooley, Yoder, Sellers, Davis, or somebody should have been placed on the left side to help Geisinger out. Yes they had to send Geisinger out there because he was the only active o-lineman left. However they didn't have to leave him one on one with a premiere pass rusher. :doh:

Suggs needs to worry about ending up looking like Shannon Sharpe with that big ass mouth of his. either his teeth are too big or its the tongue but that fool is fugly.

Maybe it's me but why does it look like he has Down Syndrome ? I Know I know I'm wrong for that :doh:

Archived