How many teams blow us away ?

alleycat

What is the 2008 ES Thread of the Year  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What is the 2008 ES Thread of the Year

• NFC East Standings Confuse me
    • Carlos Rogers is Deteriorating
    • The Season is Over

Our record up until this point is very misleading.

We're playing like one of the worst teams in the league right now.

Making the playoffs won't do much besides getting us a worse draft pick--we're not going to do any damage in the post-season.

You are what your record says you are.

A boring azz Offense won the SB for the Ravens...They still got the ring !

A few Wild cards have gone to the SB now.

If ya score more points than the other team...Ya win.EXTRA points don't get ye didley.

I look for us to improve...HELL YES But...Numbuz is Numbuz and we aint 2-10

We are mediocre.

See 2007,2005,2002,2001,2000,97,96 for previous mediocre years. Just average and nothing really special. We may get into the playoffs like 05 or 07 but we won't get far.

This is a fact !

I have hope.And my team CAN get better.We are NOT playing at 100%.

If we were playing at 100% I would be horrified...But we ain't....We is

unda-poe-foe-man.

We have not been very good for several weeks now. We only have wins against bad team and they're close games. Dallas was close' date=' but Baltimore, Pittsburgh and New York flat beat us.[/quote']

Bal-mer is hot

Pitt and G-jacks are just flat out better...FOR NOW>

If ya score more points than the other team...Ya win.EXTRA points don't get ye didley.

We're not winning the Super Bowl, we have no business in the playoffs.

All of the teams that are competing for the wildcard spots are better than us, maybe not than we were in the beginning of the year but certainly better than we are right now.

we were winning when Portis was healthy. He carried this team and when teams respected him the passing game was better. Now, Portis is overused and beaten up and defenses have no fear of our running game. Obviously have no fear of our passing game too. At this rate we will force Portis into early retirement at the end of 2009. He needs REAL help with a new and young RB and needs to be made clear that 30 carries a game won't be happening

If "numbuz is numbuz" then look at the "numbuz" we be puttin' up on offense compared to da 'numbuz' that otha teams be puttin' up who are serius contendas. We ain't be puttin' up da numbuz on offense to win.

"numbuz be numbuz".

Mike

If "numbuz is numbuz" then look at the "numbuz" we be puttin' up on offense compared to da 'numbuz' that otha teams be puttin' up who are serius contendas. We ain't be puttin' up da numbuz on offense to win.

"numbuz be numbuz".

Mike

R U Mocking me ??

I grew up on the mean streets of Waldorf !!!

we were winning when Portis was healthy. He carried this team and when teams respected him the passing game was better. Now' date=' Portis is overused and beaten up and defenses have no fear of our running game. Obviously have no fear of our passing game too. At this rate we will force Portis into early retirement at the end of 2009. He needs REAL help with a new and young RB and needs to be made clear that 30 carries a game won't be happening[/quote']

I am certainly worried about CP's health.I don't know how he can keep this up year after year.I guess other greats have...But not many have carried the rock this many times and made a long career out of it.

We have not been very good for several weeks now. We only have wins against bad team and they're close games. Dallas was close' date=' but Baltimore, Pittsburgh and New York flat beat us.[/quote']

That's the key - momentum. We're on a downslope gaining speed right now. Much as I'd love to believe, I just can't and that hurts.

:(

There are 32 teams.

Only 7 teams are more than ONE game ahead of us !!

Only 3 teams are more than TWO games ahead of us!!

We need to be better...But we AIN'T horrible !

I'm not sure what team you are watching but right now I don't think this team could beat an egg.

We are in the middle of the pack just like a slew of other teams. We just happened to play all our tough games in the first 13 weeks. Take all of Atlanta and Dallas common games against ours VS the same opponents and we have a better record last i checked

So what that says is Dallas will probably lose to Ny and Atlanta will probably lose again. Which leaves us with needing to win out against a favorable schedule.

So the team is mediocre? I find myself unable to get too excited about this fact. Especially when you consider that this team outspends the rest of the league on an annual basis (and charges more to the fans because of it). The team also needs a lot of help on both lines and has a very suspect track record when it comes to the draft. How is this good?

What has changed since we played the Steelers? Who is to blame for the collapse? Did Zorn get figured out or Greg Blache? We were winning despite bad plays and mistakes. False starts, holding, Illegal procedures, penalties galore and we still managed to win those games early. So the problems we are having now has always been there but were overcome by not turning the ball over and good O-Line play. Portis was running wild on defenses and we were wearing them down with Portis in the 4th Quarter of games. For 3 games in a row Portis was either the Fedex Ground player of the week or runner-up. Campbell was getting protection from the O-Line and having no turnovers. So again what has changed since then? We have stopped ourselves. We are still making stupid penalties but now the O-Line is not protecting Campbell and we are turning the ball over. If they can play mistake free football the last three games and get their confidence back they can do some damage. Getting into a Offensive rythm like thye were earlier in the year will help. Cincinnati is a good team to do it on and I expect the Redskins to win out.

Archived