Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Barack Obama says he won't smoke cigarettes in the White House: Chicago Tribune

TrumanB

The Stadium, Tailgate, and ATN constitute the main attractions on the famous Extremeskins Retard Preserve.

Please, as we proceed with the tour, keep your hands inside the trolley, do not shout or yell at the inhabitants, and remember, no smoking.

:sucks: :troll: :sucks:

:jk:

The ironic this when I heard this story was at about the same time in the media there was all this hoopla about the chances of McCain relapsing with one of his cancer. It was always just a funny scene in my mind, McCain under an enormous amount of scrutiny while Obama just looking on puff, puff, puffin away. lolol

To quote one of my favorite tv characters, let me say that I find this thread, "fascinating."

I did not vote for the guy.

I see him as a typical, full of ****, lawyer/politician who will, unfortunately, be given a free ride for the entirity of his presidency, no matter how bad he ****s up.

That said, him smoking, or not, is only an issue if he falls asleep with one, in bed, and burns the house down. As a former smoker, (4 packs a day when I last quit, cold turkey, 6-7 years ago) I hereby grant permission to President Elect Obama, to smoke in the section of the private residence area of the White House, paid for with my portion of federal income taxes.

And, should he ever decide to come to my home, so I can advise him where he is, or is about to be, ****in' up, (See: Hillary "Not Qualified" Clinton) he may smoke inside.

Archived