Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor, Cooley, help a pee wee team

“Misdirection”

Was just watching NBC news at four and they had a brief segment about a poor Maryland Pee-wee football team called the Maryland Mutiny. They needed money to play in the Pee-Wee super bowl. One day at practice Jason Taylor randomly walks on to the field and donates $5,000 to them. He also gave them a small little pep talk.

But they still needed $5,000 more to be able to play. So while the team tries to raise money, Mr. Chris Cooley graciously presents the team with the money they need.

I didn't hear why they needed the money to play, but at least they got it.

That's pretty much all they said, besides Jason being a good dancer.

I though people might like to hear it so if you don't have anything nice to say..... :silly: (and i couldn't find a link)

:gaintsuck

Is there ANY superlatives left to bestow on Captain Chaos that haven't been already?

Kudos to the pair of them. :notworthy

With so many down story's about pro athletes recently, it's nice to hear a positive one of them "giving back." (Although I'm sure there's many we don't get to hear about.).

Hail.

Btw, 10 thousand bucks? Where the heck's this Championship game? China?

Was just watching NBC news at four and they had a brief segment about a poor Maryland Pee-wee football team called the Maryland Mutiny. They needed money to play in the Pee-Wee super bowl. One day at practice Jason Taylor randomly walks on to the field and donates $5,000 to them. He also gave them a small little pep talk.

But they still needed $5,000 more to be able to play. So while the team tries to raise money, Mr. Chris Cooley graciously presents the team with the money they need.

I didn't hear why they needed the money to play, but at least they got it.

That's pretty much all they said, besides Jason being a good dancer.

I though people might like to hear it so if you don't have anything nice to say..... :silly: (and i couldn't find a link)

:gaintsuck

Thats nice to read about. I think that community service should be the top off field priority for athletes. Way to go JT and Cpt Chaos!

I think the Pop Warner Super Bowls are always held in Disney World. That would be expensive. And, I think they said it was a team from Manassas. Two other teams from Maryland are also heading down. The tape they showed on Channel 4 was taken at Falls Church High School's field, so I wouldn't think they were from Maryland, but I could be wrong.

I think the Pop Warner Super Bowls are always held in Disney World. That would be expensive. And, I think they said it was a team from Manassas. Two other teams from Maryland are also heading down. The tape they showed on Channel 4 was taken at Falls Church High School's field, so I wouldn't think they were from Maryland, but I could be wrong.

You got it! http://www.popwarner.com/superbowl/pop.asp

Archived