Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

week 13 TRPB rankingfs

TonyRomoProBowl

You have ATL ahead of CAR and TB. That's ridiculous considering they are in the same division and the latter two have a 1 game lead on the former. I think rankings should reflect a teams likelihood of making the playoffs. That said, here are mine:

NYG

ARI

TB

MIN

CAR

ATL

DAL

WAS

CHI

PHI

NO

GB

SF

SEA

STL

DET

Arizona is vastly overrated. They beat a struggling Dallas team who would kick their ass right now. They can't keep up with any NFC East teams, and get the definition of a cup cake schedule.

Not to mention, have you ever seen a team that complains SO much after yet another loss? Either they're upset at their opponent's starting RB being injured, or they find a way to justify a loss because they were outsmarted.

Its almost as bad as McNabb's whole, "Yeah, we lost... but we're still better. TRUST ME, WE'RE STILL REALLY REALLY GOOD!.'

It doesn't seem to really matter. All the teams just below the Giants are similar (inconsistant) and every week the #2 team loses.

The Bucs can't be in the discussion, I don't think, since they lost to the Cowboys with BRAD JOHNSON AT QUARTERBACK. The Rams destroyed the Cowboys with him and the Bucs couldn't even muster a win?! They just don't have enough play makers to be considered a top notch team.

You have ATL ahead of CAR and TB. That's ridiculous considering they are in the same division and the latter two have a 1 game lead on the former. I think rankings should reflect a teams likelihood of making the playoffs. That said' date=' here are mine:

NYG

ARI

TB

MIN

CAR

ATL

DAL

WAS

CHI

PHI

NO

GB

SF

SEA

STL

DET[/quote']

No way Arizona is the 2nd best team in NFC, man. Seriously?

The Bucs can't be in the discussion, I don't think, since they lost to the Cowboys with BRAD JOHNSON AT QUARTERBACK. The Rams destroyed the Cowboys with him and the Bucs couldn't even muster a win?! They just don't have enough play makers to be considered a top notch team.

Dude, the Bucs lost AT Dallas. Plus that game was a long time ago. Bucs are certainly in the discussion of second best in NFC. The Cards certainly are not, that's for sure. Rams were also playing great those few weeks when they beat Dallas. They beat us at our place the week before, remember? Rams would have a different record if Jackson hadn't gotten hurt. They are obviously a lot better team when he plays. Plus you can't just focus on a few games, here and there, over the course of the season. You have to focus on the season as a WHOLE. Or in other words, what have the teams don't "to this point" in the season.

Dude, the Bucs lost AT Dallas. Plus that game was a long time ago. Bucs are certainly in the discussion of second best in NFC. The Cards certainly are not, that's for sure. Rams were also playing great those few weeks when they beat Dallas. They beat us at our place the week before, remember? Rams would have a different record if Jackson hadn't gotten hurt. They are obviously a lot better team when he plays. Plus you can't just focus on a few games, here and there, over the course of the season. You have to focus on the season as a WHOLE. Or in other words, what have the teams don't "to this point" in the season.

I understand what you're saying but I'm extremely confident that, after watching Brad Johnson for three painful games, the Cowboys could not have competed with 95 percent of the teams in the NFL with BJ at quarterback. They seriously were as bad as the Lions with BJ at QB. You have to have MAJOR flaws in order to lose to the Cowboys with Brad Johnson.

NY

Atlanta

Zona

Dallas

Tampa

Carolina

Minny

Skins

Eagles

Saints

Bears

Packers

SF

Seattle

St L

Det

You do know that Tampa and Carolina are both 9-3?

My take:

NY

Carolina

TB

Dallas

Minn.

Atlanta

New Orleans

Eagles (homer!)

Packers

Arizona

Wash

Bears

SFran

St Louis

Seattle

Detroit

Playoff predictions:

NY (1)

Carolina (2)

Arizona (3)

Minnesota (4)

Tampa (5)

Dallas (6)

Most frustrating, as an Eagles fan, because #3 & #4 most likely will be homefield dogs in the first round of the playoffs. Just getting in would be a good thing this year because that first game is definitely winnable for whoever gets in as the 5 and 6 seed.

PF

You do know that Tampa and Carolina are both 9-3?

My take:

NY

Carolina

TB

Dallas

Minn.

Atlanta

New Orleans

Eagles (homer!)

Packers

Arizona

Wash

Bears

SFran

St Louis

Seattle

Detroit

Playoff predictions:

NY (1)

Carolina (2)

Arizona (3)

Minnesota (4)

Tampa (5)

Dallas (6)

Most frustrating, as an Eagles fan, because #3 & #4 most likely will be homefield dogs in the first round of the playoffs. Just getting in would be a good thing this year because that first game is definitely winnable for whoever gets in as the 5 and 6 seed.

PF

You make a great point across the board especially the point about the 3 and 4 seeds this year!

I have Atlanta too high. I do realize that, and i am not a true believer in them at this point, however, just over a week ago they beat the pulp out of Carolina, and I cant rank Tampa higher based on them losing to a Romo sits to pee-less (Brad Johnson led Dallas team. So the whole NFCSouth is a mashed up mess that should be ironed out in the next couple of weeks.

No way Arizona is the 2nd best team in NFC, man. Seriously?
Thank you for reading my entire post. I said that rankings should reflect likelihood to make the playoffs. The Cards are virtually guaranteed to win their division, which is why they are #2. I think they will lose in the first round of the playoffs.

Archived