Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Plaxico Burress shot himself in the leg? (MERGED)

Westbrook36

wow, thats real funny. I seem to remmber a year ago when this happened to one of your players.

I'm not sure what you're referring to. One of our players was murdered during a robbery last year. Completely different.

Ignoring this idiot :doh: I have to say I feel really bad for Plaxico. And as someone else said of all the times for this to happen, it happens this week. I hope he's alright.

Very classy on the part of the Redskins fanbase to think this is funny considering the honoring of Taylor tomorrow. I don't think many were laughing when he was shot dead, even though he was consistently hanging out with the wrong crowd.

ok, I knew as soon as I read this that people would compare this to ST. and IT"S NOT EVEN CLOSE to the same situation. and about ST consitently hanging out w/ the wrong people??? the punks who broke into his house and shot him were friends of his sisters...get a clue

Totally different. Sean Taylor wasn't acting like an idiot. He was protecting his family.

So how do you know exactly what Plaxico was doing last night?

Is he one of you "peeps" or something "homeslice"?

Exactly you have no idea what the guy was doin or what was happening so reserve your judgement until you get a better story

HTTR

I'm laughing. What an idiot.

I'm willing to bet that a lot of these football and basketball players think they're the **** walking around, carrying their "gat" or their "Glock" and thinking they're gangsta. And then something like this happens.

Red means fire, you dumb****. Learn how to put the safety on when you're showing off and thinking you're hardcore.

Or, after all the home invasions and the death of Sean Taylor, a lot of pro players are carrying guns now. Is there a history of gangbanging with Burress you know about that I don't?

Okay everyone needs to calm down.

1. Skins fans, this really isn't funny. Regardless of Plaxico shooting himself, he was still shot and it really should be a cause for concern. Early reports are saying he should be okay which is good but come on guys. It's embarrassing to call myself a Skins fan while some of you are laughing and acting like ********s.

2. Giants fans, this is NOTHING like the situation with Sean Taylor. Sean Taylor had his house broken into and was murdered by the criminals while trying to protect his family.

Plaxico Burress was carrying a loaded gun in his pants and it went off. Not in any way a similar situation.

Everybody simmer down.

So how do you know exactly what Plaxico was doing last night?

Is he one of you "peeps" or something "homeslice"?

Exactly you have no idea what the guy was doin or what was happening so reserve your judgement until you get a better story

HTTR

From the link in the original post:

Multiple sources tell us that Giants receiver Plaxico Burress has shot himself in the leg.

Apparently, Burress was carrying a loaded gun. And the gun went off.

Carrying a loaded gun, clearly he didn't have the safety on. He's an idiot, plain and simple.

I hope he's alright, but I'm laughing cause he's a dumbass.

Eh...so it's true. That really does suck monkey balls. Hopefully the guy's alright.

And the bad part is that it really doesn't help us much because Plax wasn't going to play anyway.

This seems more like the sort of thing to happen to Javon Walker, who probably has the worst luck I've ever seen in my entire life.

Archived