Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Weather Report For Sunday -- STORMY!!

E44

I expect both QB rating to drop dramatically.

I would give the Redskins the advantage in this one with the bad weather for a couple of reasons...last years game in the meadowlands, it was cold and very windy, and Eli Manning had a horrible game, while the Redskins offense seemed to thrive.

Brandon Jacobs is coming back from a knee injury, and even though only missed 1 game, who knows how that knee is feeling.

The difference in that game at The Meadowlands was Suisham hitting bank shots off the wind shear.

Never been to a game while it was raining. Intersted in learning about game day experience. Is it going to be bad or does the weather make it more entertaining?

The 1st year FeEx was open, it poured BUCKETS for 6 of the 8 regular season games, that was horrible

Never been to a game while it was raining. Intersted in learning about game day experience. Is it going to be bad or does the weather make it more entertaining?

Biggest suggestion I can offer:

Bring your rain gear. I dont care if its a trashbag with holes cut in it or a $100 rain suit. DO NOT plan on buying anything at the stadium!

You do and I will guarantee that everyone will be sold out, never fails!

On the entertaining part of your question: depends on how the ball bounces as they say. If there are tipped passes and fumbles and they are going our way, then yep the weather makes for some entertaining football.

:cheers: here's to a whole lot of entertaining football tomorrow!

im going to the game tomorrow, 1st time going when it will be raining.

any advice on what to wear besides like a poncho or something (which i probably wouldnt wear)

probably just going in my hood

You are a grown man, do what you want but I'm telling you......

Wear the freakin poncho, you can thank me later!

Rain is one thing, cold rain for 3+ hours is a completely different animal.

im going to the game tomorrow, 1st time going when it will be raining.

any advice on what to wear besides like a poncho or something (which i probably wouldnt wear)

probably just going in my hood

Dress, dress, and over dress - and make sure the stuff is waterproof. I was at that December game a couple of years ago against the Cowboys when it was cold and rained the whole time. I found out my jacket wasn't really as waterproof as claimed and I was pretty miserable by the end of the game (being surrounded by ecstatic Cowboys fans celebrating didn't help, either.) Trust me, it is much better to over dress and be hot than under dress and be hating life - I swear I didn't feel warm again until the Tuesday after that game.

Khlav Khlash

I recommend having a dry set of clothes in your car for after the game, especially socks and shoes. No matter how waterproof your coat is, it will probably get defeated after so long, so make sure you have a poncho of some sort.

I learned from personal experience when that nice September game I had planned on going to ended up being a January game because of 9/11. Torrential downpour the whole game and pretty much chilled to the bone. I gutted that one out, tho, and stayed the whole game.

Clinton Portis, not only is he the leading rusher in the NFL the redskins are # 3 in the NFL in rushing.

We need to be in the game in the 4th Q to make this happen again. Alot of CP's rushing yards are coming in the 4th Q when we are wearing the other team down. If that is the case tomorrow we will be in great shape.

I recommend having a dry set of clothes in your car for after the game, especially socks and shoes. No matter how waterproof your coat is, it will probably get defeated after so long, so make sure you have a poncho of some sort.

I learned from personal experience when that nice September game I had planned on going to ended up being a January game because of 9/11. Torrential downpour the whole game and pretty much chilled to the bone. I gutted that one out, tho, and stayed the whole game.

This is good advice. Listen to this guy. He knows what he is talking about. I know I will.

if its windy and raining and you're in the 400 levels, your life will be miserable for 3 hours. guaranteed. Only the true diehards last all game instead of opting to watch it in the lower concourse TVs. Redskins fans don't deal well with weather. Hell, half the time they watch it on the big screens in the club level even when it's nice.BAH

i'll be there all game long hollering my ass off and dry off in the 5th quarter. MAN UP SKINS FANS AND STAY IN YOUR SEATS THIS TIME.

if its windy and raining and you're in the 400 levels, your life will be miserable for 3 hours. guaranteed. Only the true diehards last all game instead of opting to watch it in the lower concourse TVs. Redskins fans don't deal well with weather. Hell, half the time they watch it on the big screens in the club level even when it's nice.BAH

i'll be there all game long hollering my ass off and dry off in the 5th quarter. MAN UP SKINS FANS AND STAY IN YOUR SEATS THIS TIME.

I'll be there. My wife and I will be in the 400's. we're not ones to leave early, and we're planning appropriately for the weather. We're riding in on the Metro, so we're bringing everything but the kitchen sink with us. I went to get the supplies necessary yesterday. Hopefully they won't make us get rid of them.

I'll be there. My wife and I will be in the 400's. we're not ones to leave early, and we're planning appropriately for the weather. We're riding in on the Metro, so we're bringing everything but the kitchen sink with us. I went to get the supplies necessary yesterday. Hopefully they won't make us get rid of them.

That all depends on what you consider "necessary supplies" and how exactly you intend on transporting them in to the stadium.

Archived