Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL TV Map for Week 13

royallypwned

I still don't understand why the networks are dumb enough to still put any NFC east game at 1pm. Ever NFC east games never disappoints. Even next year I believe the east will still be as competitive as ever. I wouldn't be surpirsed if every NFC east game next year is either at 4pm or on one of the primetime slots.

I still don't understand why the networks are dumb enough to still put any NFC east game at 1pm. Ever NFC east games never disappoints. Even next year I believe the east will still be as competitive as ever. I wouldn't be surpirsed if every NFC east game next year is either at 4pm or on one of the primetime slots.
Shut up. I hate prime time games.

Ugh....I was hoping they'd show the game on a local channel down here. I have the ticket so I get to watch the game BUT I refuse to pay $100 to upgrade my NFL ticket to HD (Superfan)

Looks like I'll be watching the Skins in SDTV again~

:doh::violin:

Wait, I actually get the game in Baltimore City? Are my eyes deceiving me? Is it because it is a Redskin's home game and Ravens away game?

yep, DC and some surrounding areas are blacked out for the early CBS games because the Skins play at home on Fox at the same time. The Baltimore area is NOT blacked out for the early Fox games because the Ravens are playing on CBS on the ROAD at the same time. Does that make sense? :)

Archived