Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL TV Map for Week 13

royallypwned

not quite sure if I get to see the skins or niners games seeing is how cali is split in between the two games and I live right on the line (literally). here's to keeping my fingers cross.

I zoomed in for ya. Sorry, but it looks like for now, you are getting the Bills-49ers game. Changes are made though, so you might get lucky in the next few days. :)

week13map2xy9.jpg

I zoomed in for ya. Sorry, but it looks like for now, you are getting the Bills-49ers game. Changes are made though, so you might get lucky in the next few days. :)

week13map2xy9.jpg

much appreciated. I would rather watch the local high school teams go at instead of watching the niners which is every sunday play the bills. I can't believe it actually shows the small town (Hanford) which is where I live and it is almost in the red. come on skins game.

much appreciated. I would rather watch the local high school teams go at instead of watching the niners which is every sunday play the bills. I can't believe it actually shows the small town (Hanford) which is where I live and it is almost in the red. come on skins game.

Since the map is "powered by google" you can zoom it closer and closer and it will show the tiniest places imaginable. There is a place I know in Arkansas that appears on the map despite having a population of MAYBE 4. lol

But yeah, by Thursday usually, updates to the map are made, and may continue through Saturday. This was for the Skins-Seahawks game:

week12mapupdatesho2.jpg

The good thing for this week is that Skins-Giants is a MUCH better and more important game than Skins-Seahawks, so I'm pretty confident some markets that aren't showing Skins-Giants as of now, WILL be by the time Sunday gets here. :)

I wish they would realize people that live hours from the nearest NFL city don't want to watch the packers or vikings EVERY week. If the fanbase is totally neutral and not full of certain fans in that area, show the best game for god's sake.:mad: I've had to watch the vikings on fox like 7 times this year. and Minnisota is at least 6 hours from here. I don't even know a Vikings fan. Thank god I own a computer. If I didn't love my dish, I'd go direct, but I'd rather boycott since it should be illegal to do what the nfl is doing with direct.

They will be in Dallas for the Thanksgiving game.

Why can't those slackers do 2 games in 1 week? :) And they are going to get such a spirited game. Dallas is going to win that game by 40. Jerry is going to be so happy, his face is going to come un-stapled.

Actually, I like Moose, Goose and Kenny. Might be the only one, but I like the banter back and forth between Moose and Goose. He's the one on-field reporter that really has a constant job.

Archived