Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone ever been burned by someone on ES?

dockeryfan

Dockeryfan - I'm really sorry to hear that. I agree with Dan T. that you should send this poster another warning and allow him/her to rectify the situation or you go public with their username. I think that would be fair to him and fair to other ES members who could potentially get screwed over if they unknowingly deal with this poster without knowing his history.

As for my experience during my one year here, I have nothing but good things to say about my interactions with other ES members from Slacky when I was back east to BigMike, Oldskool, and Sebowski down in San Diego...all really nice people.

Dockeryfan - I'm really sorry to hear that. I agree with Dan T. that you should send this poster another warning and allow him/her to rectify the situation or you go public with their username. I think that would be fair to him and fair to other ES members who could potentially get screwed over if they unknowingly deal with this poster without knowing his history.

As for my experience during my one year here, I have nothing but good things to say about my interactions with other ES members from Slacky when I was back east to BigMike, Oldskool, and Sebowski down in San Diego...all really nice people.

Yeah, I got burned by a certain ES member who flew all the way out here from SoCal. Well I got her a gift that took alot of thought, I ended up getting a ****ty bottle of phillipino alcohol. :mad: I was not pleased one bit.

Archived