Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giving For The Holidays- Please Help Salvage This Bandwidth

Passizle

you can't just void all the threads you don't like. The start Brennon thread is about 90% joke anyway. Personally I love checking in on it every once in a while to lighten my mood after reading all the other negative stuff on this board. If it annoys you so much, just don't click on it, like I do with all the ridiculous ones rehashing and second guessing our draft picks.:puke:

Due to an overwhelming amount of Clot Brain-none threads, and "JC stinks" threads, I thought I would start and "anti" thread/petition in the hope for a mega-merge and or closing of all the others. This board has been cluttered with Clotsom and Jasom too much latley. Please sign if you are in agreement. Maybe the MODS can clean house a bit.

Not that they dont do that already. It just feels like the wild west 'round these parts lately.

While I realize this thread may net me an NNT. I think it will be worth it if we can tone down the number of BS threads. Thank you for your support.

Clot sucks!!!

JC rules!!!

:(

HTTR!!!

Peace. I'm out!

Get over yourself!!

Colt Brennan isn't going to produce any more then JC is able to with that offensive line. You can't make turn some of the best run blockers into pass protectors overnight. We just have the wrong guys in there for this system. Its not JC's fault that Zorn has been calling a poor gameplan recently. And it would be darn near impossible to protect the football any better then JC did this year.

If its a thread to stop the "Start Colt" threads I will sign it. I like Colt but he can't fix this

I am as big a JC supporter as you will find here, but you can't just wipe out all the differing viewpoints or this place wouldn't be as great as it is. I am flabbergasted that the Cult of Colt thread is still going (I have half a mind that TK just wanted to set the replies record with that one lol), but other than that I don't see a whole lot of "start Colt" threads in the Stadium these days.

Maybe I've just conditioned myself to overlook them, I dunno.

Man, you can't expect to stop every thread you don't like. If that happened, everyone would hate one thread or another and there would be no discussion on here at all.

Besides, Colt has nothing to do with thread starters about him, and by all accounts, is a stand-up guy. Your nickname for him is not only unfunny, it makes you sound like a 12-year-old, IMO.

Not trying to stop threads people. Just slow down the proliferation of new threads that are being started everywhere on the same topic. People have gotten real sloppy with searching for a topic before they thread on that topic. How many JC debates are going on right now? How many redundant "our rookie draft picks are busts" threads are started every day.

Lighten up people. Some of you... scratch that... most of you need to get a life outside this forum. No need for nasty comebacks or flamatory posts. If you feel the need be an "internet tough guy"... PM me and we can discuss that elsewhere.

To Skinssyco... in the eternal words of the beloved Guru Pitka

BLOWME

Due to an overwhelming amount of Clot Brain-none threads, and "JC stinks" threads, I thought I would start and "anti" thread/petition in the hope for a mega-merge and or closing of all the others. This board has been cluttered with Clotsom and Jasom too much latley. Please sign if you are in agreement. Maybe the MODS can clean house a bit.

Not that they dont do that already. It just feels like the wild west 'round these parts lately.

While I realize this thread may net me an NNT. I think it will be worth it if we can tone down the number of BS threads. Thank you for your support.

Clot sucks!!!

JC rules!!!

HTTR!!!

Peace. I'm out!

who is clot? Yes sir you are right you should be NNTed

Not trying to stop threads people. Just slow down the proliferation of new threads that are being started everywhere on the same topic. People have gotten real sloppy with searching for a topic before they thread on that topic. How many JC debates are going on right now? How many redundant "our rookie draft picks are busts" threads are started every day.

Lighten up people. Some of you... scratch that... most of you need to get a life outside this forum. No need for nasty comebacks or flamatory posts....

I'm pretty sure you didn't mean me, since my "comeback" was neither nasty nor inflammatory (although I most definitely need to get a life outside this forum :)), but I have a question:

in the interests of cutting down on the sloppiness and redundancy, why did you introduce a thread which serves no purpose other than merely pointing out that said redundancy exists? This smacks a little of kevinklein's "Asinine ExtremeSkins Posts" threads. It doesn't really help -- it actually adds to the problem.

To tell you the truth, i wouldnt mind starting colt brennan but it looks like jason campbell is going to be the qb for a long time unless he gets hurt or something. That is why i say stop the 'start brennan' threads. This is an open forum feel free to write whatever you want to write. This is a free country.

I'm pretty sure you didn't mean me, since my "comeback" was neither nasty nor inflammatory (although I most definitely need to get a life outside this forum :)), but I have a question:

in the interests of cutting down on the sloppiness and redundancy, why did you introduce a thread which serves no purpose other than merely pointing out that said redundancy exists? This smacks a little of kevinklein's "Asinine ExtremeSkins Posts" threads. It doesn't really help -- it actually adds to the problem.

Yeah... I guess you are right. I have already seen discussions start up about Colt. I just wanted this to serve as a petiton or sort to sumbit to orto be seen by" the MODS.

I am editing aws...

10 characters

Passizle~

So you start a stupid thread, take a bunch of heat for it, and now want the MODS to delete it so you can pretend that it never happened.

:doh:

Pathetic.

Not only should you lose your thread starting privledges, but also your ability to post.

Yeah... I guess you are right. I have already seen discussions start up about Colt. I just wanted this to serve as a petiton or sort to sumbit to orto be seen by" the MODS.

I am editing aws...

It takes a big man to admit a mistake. :cheers:

I can certainly relate with your feelings on the Colt threads, brother. After posting my first in this thread, I immediately saw the "Start Brennan" thread on page 1 of the Stadium. Sheesh.

Archived