Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy league teams

jp03

It also makes you root for individuals instead of teams..hey obviously I touched a sore spot with you guys..I'm sorry I brought it up and I mean that. I have thought about it and if you enjoy it , that makes it okay. AND I did fantasy teams for years. I stopped the day I was rooting for an opposing team player to get a base hit in the ninth inning of a crucial game against my team. That ended it for me.

If it makes you feel any better...Peter turned on Jusus

GUYS...get this in your heads nobody and I mean NOBODY except you gives a **** about your fantasy league teams! Do you think I care if you played Randy Moss last night? Or had the Jet D? Do we need to know? Fantasy has ruined the way people watch sports. I guarantee some of you yahoos would root against your OWN team to see an opposing teams player on your fantasy team do well.

I seriously doubt a true fan would root for a single player over their team. I don't think fantasy football is ruining the sport. I have played for fantasy football for years and have never had a conflict of interest.

A terrific thing that fantasy football has done is forced more people to know more about every single team in the league. Beyond the Redskin's roster, I know countless things about playmakers on every team. That increased knowledge of the game and of your opponents helps increase the knowledge of our fanbase.

:dallasuck HTTR :dallasuck

I seriously doubt a true fan would root for a single player over their team. I don't think fantasy football is ruining the sport. I have played for fantasy football for years and have never had a conflict of interest.

A terrific thing that fantasy football has done is forced more people to know more about every single team in the league. Beyond the Redskin's roster, I know countless things about playmakers on every team. That increased knowledge of the game and of your opponents helps increase the knowledge of our fanbase.

:dallasuck HTTR :dallasuck

ummm. ok it was for 750 bucks..It was the finals , it was the ninth inning and a single puts me over the top...you'd a been in a quandary too..

P.S. I lost and my team lost too. :)

GUYS...get this in your heads nobody and I mean NOBODY except you gives a **** about your fantasy league teams! Do you think I care if you played Randy Moss last night? Or had the Jet D? Do we need to know? Fantasy has ruined the way people watch sports. I guarantee some of you yahoos would root against your OWN team to see an opposing teams player on your fantasy team do well.

Aren't you a Giants fan?

There's no fantasy threads here. If someone mentions their fantasy team, tough. Go to your own forum if you don't like what goes on around here.

Seriously. You're more than welcome here, but don't go bashing things that don't happen on an opposing teams site.

Aren't you a Giants fan?

There's no fantasy threads here. If someone mentions their fantasy team, tough. Go to your own forum if you don't like what goes on around here.

Seriously. You're more than welcome here, but don't go bashing things that don't happen on an opposing teams site.

I agree!!!!! alright already, I apologize and if I could pull the thread back I would. Should not have been started.......

I agree!!!!! alright already, I apologize and if I could pull the thread back I would. Should not have been started.......

Forgiven... Just root for the following players this w/e (my fantasy team)

McNabb

Forte

Gore

S. Smith (Car)

Roddy White

G Jennings

Winslow (Imma soldier)

Carney

Chargers D

perhaps you should go ahead and shut up for a bit.

check the madden and fantasy section. there are PLENTY of people who care or are interested in who played who. and if you bothered to check that section, you would see there are plenty of people who would take a fantasy loss if it means the redskins win.

and what exactly does THIS thread have to do with the redskins? nothing, so good job putting it in the wrong section.

perhaps you should go ahead and shut up for a bit.

check the madden and fantasy section. there are PLENTY of people who care or are interested in who played who. and if you bothered to check that section, you would see there are plenty of people who would take a fantasy loss if it means the redskins win.

and what exactly does THIS thread have to do with the redskins? nothing, so good job putting it in the wrong section.

Glad you were able to put your 2 cents in//......

Jason Campbell is my starting QB in EVERY league I'm in except one, and the owner must also be a Skins fan, because he wants Steven Jackson. :rolleyes: (these are dynasty keeper leagues)

As for this thread and its purpose...I'm still waiting...

You probably finished last in yours every year, so you're just pissed you can't succeed in it. And you guessed wrong about rooting for players over the Skins. No way that ever happens. Fantasy Football is just that: Fantasy, so it doesn't matter if you win or not, it doesn't effect your life. The Redskins are real and I'd trade a Fantasy Football trophy for the Redskins getting a SB trophy any day.

You probably finished last in yours every year, so you're just pissed you can't succeed in it. And you guessed wrong about rooting for players over the Skins. No way that ever happens. Fantasy Football is just that: Fantasy, so it doesn't matter if you win or not, it doesn't effect your life. The Redskins are real and I'd trade a Fantasy Football trophy for the Redskins getting a SB trophy any day.

I've already admitted fault..if you guys would read the whole thread you'd see that.

Archived