Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bushed

Chief skin

Yesterday was the final verdict on the Bush Cheny era. The electorate was angry in 2006 and showed it at the polls. Yesterday it came full circle the electorate came to the polls in record numbes and voiced there disapproval with a sitting President, his policies, his incompetence, and his party. Mccain made a few of his own mistakes but the failure of the 43rd President sealed Mccains fate. It is going to take years for the RNC to recover and Bush is not done yet, he still has Scooter to pardon. I am a registered GOP (ashamed and embarassed of a lost party) I supported the DEMS IN THIS ELECTION AND FELT PROUD

Yesterday was the final verdict on the Bush Cheny era. The electorate was angry in 2006 and showed it at the polls. Yesterday it came full circle the electorate came to the polls in record numbes and voiced there disapproval with a sitting President, his policies, his incompetence, and his party. Mccain made a few of his own mistakes but the failure of the 43rd President sealed Mccains fate. It is going to take years for the RNC to recover and Bush is not done yet, he still has Scooter to pardon. I am a registered GOP (ashamed and embarassed of a lost party) I supported the DEMS IN THIS ELECTION AND FELT PROUD

I couldn't agree with you more.

and I am also a life-long republican. After I voted I called a friend of mine and told him that I voted for Obama, he said "It's not April 1st" I laughed and said "Nope, seriously, I voted for Obama. If McCain were to fall ill while in office, I certainly wouldn't want the fate of this great nation in the hands of Sarah Pailin"

Specifically WHAT did Bush do so bad' date=' specifics is needed, not generalization.

I thank President Bush for keeping our country safe for the last 7 years, I would hope that everyone else would feel the same way.

Can this be said for the next four years?[/quote']

Boy you're asking for it.

1. Iraq on lies or at the best faulty intelligence. The buck stopped there.

2. Letting wall street go so far before doing something. Probably the fed, and treasury chiefs fault more so, but the buck stopped there.

3. Guantanamo - all him and the buck stopped there.

4. Torture - all him and the buck stopped there.

5. No bid contracts with companies the admin has close ties with - the buck stopped with Haliburton on that one.

The better question is what did he actively do right. No attacks may or may not have happened with someone else. Apparently from what al queda says they like they way he spent so much of our money chasing them around. Apparently it's just what they were aiming for.

Have some hope for future it won't kill you. It didn't kill me over the last eight years even though I was mostly let down.

Specifically WHAT did Bush do so bad' date=' specifics is needed, not generalization.

I thank President Bush for keeping our country safe for the last 7 years, I would hope that everyone else would feel the same way.

Can this be said for the next four years?[/quote']

You do know we were attacked on his watch and had the intel that it was coming, right?

2. Letting wall street go so far before doing something. Probably the fed, and treasury chiefs fault more so, but the buck stopped there.

5. No bid contracts with companies the admin has close ties with - the buck stopped with Haliburton on that one.

The better question is what did he actively do right. No attacks may or may not have happened with someone else. Apparently from what al queda says they like they way he spent so much of our money chasing them around. Apparently it's just what they were aiming for.

Have some hope for future it won't kill you. It didn't kill me over the last eight years even though I was mostly let down.

cronyism at all levels in his control (this includes Katrina debacle, as well as firing government lawyers due to politics)

Judicial department doing some real shady **** covering up for them

convenient fires in government record keeping cabinets

there are many specifics

Yep Bush was an unmitigated disaster but 4 years of Dems decisions will cure the Bush years in all probability. IMO it will be much closer next time around. What goes around comes around.

Yesterday nothing to do with Beorge Bush, Republicans or Democrats.

Yesterday nothing to do with Beorge Bush, Republicans or Democrats.

The guy was asking for it. But as matter of fact I think it has a lot to do with bush in particular. He and by association the republicans are seen to have done such a totally ****ty job that they were replaced whole sale by their competitors. How could you see it any other way?

How about unprecedented deficit spending? Lowering taxes is fine and dandy, but you can't bloat the government while doing it.

Lower taxes and reduce spending. Raise taxes and increase spending.

Pick one, but don't mix em up.

actually thats not entirely accurate... if the economy didnt tank and wall street didnt crash 3 months ago.. Mccain would be president today..

Archived