Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good bye

Stiggs

To the OP, your right on the money. Let me say that I agree with everything you said their especially the part about Obama being a Muslim and may I add also his affiliation with Rev. Wright troubles me. They're are simply too many coincidences that Obama is a radical Christian and Muslim for me to trust him the libs and any of there followers.

:silly:

My sarcasm meter is in the shop. Is this a serious post? a radical Christian and a Muslim?

I stopped reading after "He's muslim". I still cannot believe their are morons left in America that actually believe this.

You want to talk about Shredding the Constitution, I bet you have no idea what the Patriot Act is. I bet you have no idea that GW Bush is responsible for countless acts of illegal wiretapping.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/16/politics/16program.html?_r=1&pagewanted=print&oref=slogin

Bush ok's torture. Something outlawed for quite some time.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/blog/2008/04/14/BL2008041401428.html

It's quite possible he's broken more than 750 laws.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2006/04/30/bush_challenges_hundreds_of_laws/

This is a guy that thought he was above the law and disregarded the Constitution on every account. He should be tried for treason and hung in front of the White House.

You still want to talk about shredding the Constitution? Get some education son, and stop walking around like a corporate zombie being led by mainstream media.

Not that i care your being a smart a** but i spell checked that post before i sent it.. My thoughts are my own, and i stand by them, America is in danger, and not a manufactured danger like the libs have given us about Bush. History has a way of finding out the truth, and it starts now that in the history books it will show just how justified Bush has been with his decisions, and just how ruthless and unfair the Left, and Media of this country has treated him. People have protection under the constitution to speak out, the left want to suppress opposition speech, well guess what so does Obama. So when he has done his damage to the point that even the left could or might care to speak out against, Obama will be able to shut YOU up just as well, can you say Tyranny! oops didn't think of that, sorry to late..

Well since Bush was so bad with the constitution i cant wait for Obama to take down all the restrictions Bush has put in place. That way we cant see or hear what the enemies of this country are up to, i cant wait for the escalation of terrorism on our soil because in the name of defending NON UNITED STATES citizens we put up blinders all in the name of fairness and compassion. And since Obama is a Muslim, it will be easy for him..

If being stupid hurt, you would be dead. :doh:

My sarcasm meter is in the shop. Is this a serious post? a radical Christian and a Muslim?

;)

and bang, chili would not be a bad idea were it not for the beer that is messing with my digestive system from last night. that's a mixture i don't want to do at this point. perhaps a nice soup for the rain and cold?

WHAT??? Where u been? Bush Cheney have beren ravaging the Constitution over the last 8 years

um, not really. things didn't get screwed up until the Dems took control of Congress. Bush's first 6 and a half years or so were straight cash homey. People tend to forget the facts when they're too busy pointing fingers at the wrong people though.

:cool:

So i'm guessing that last night when McCain urged you to work with the new President to try and help our country find it's way again, you decided to say 'scew that'.

Hard to respect a guy who won't even listen to his own candidate's wishes. Pretty much like the rest of your party.

Which is why you lost.

Seems to me you have two options. One, listen to what your own candidate asked of you, to try and work together with the new administration, or two, to whine and cry and thrash around like a *****, and do everything you can to keep our wheels spinning in mud.

And it seems you've decided option 2 is the better one.

Very difficult to find any measure of respect for that.

We both know that your worst fear isn't in any of that junk you wrote. Your worst fear is that Obama does well. I sincerely hope all of your worst fears come true.

~Bang

Winna Winna Chicken Dinna.

um, not really. things didn't get screwed up until the Dems took control of Congress. Bush's first 6 and a half years or so were straight cash homey. People tend to forget the facts when they're too busy pointing fingers at the wrong people though.

:cool:

Yes, straight cash homey. Katrina was an awesome showing by Bush. Post 9/11, regardless of who was at fault for the actual event, great job there. Finding and killing Bin Laden. Money, straight money on that one. The loss of jobs overseas. Great job, straight money again. Actually looking into the failing education system. Straight Money. Alll the while the man embarassed Americans. A president must not only have the correct set of values but they must be a leader of people. Bush can't complete a sentence much less gather inspiration amongst the intelligent masses. How do you think this plays to the rest of the world. While you may think it doesn't matter what the rest of the world thinks, it most certainly does. We have been the butt of an 8 year joke

Last night showed that this country is run by the masses still. It put the rest of the world on notice that we the people are the strongest uniting force on Earth. Now we have a President who can inspire, convince and interact with the leaders of nations. We again have an above average person representing us everyday. We have a leader who grew up like the majority of us and has all the tools to lead us down the right path.

Archived