Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ExtremeSkins Election Results Thead: Discuss the results here

88Comrade2000

Well I guess we are destined for more nights like Monday Night Football against the Steelers. Any true fans will be "sharing the wealth" to people that don't deserve it and will lose their spending money for privileges such as going to athletic events. Good thing the corporate few will still be able to attend the games while for the majority of hard working Skins in the DC area it will make it even harder to attend games with the increasing price of tickets and the definite increase in income taxes. Thanks.

You're welcome!:D

Well I guess we are destined for more nights like Monday Night Football against the Steelers. Any true fans will be "sharing the wealth" to people that don't deserve it and will lose their spending money for privileges such as going to athletic events. Good thing the corporate few will still be able to attend the games while for the majority of hard working Skins in the DC area it will make it even harder to attend games with the increasing price of tickets and the definite increase in income taxes. Thanks.

don't be an idiot. obama is going to raise taxes on the rich. not the middle and lower class.

don't be an idiot. obama is going to raise taxes on the rich. not the middle and lower class.

I think the financial condition of the country will determine what happens with taxes. Just because things were promised in a campaign does not mean they will survive until the new President takes his office. I think the financial reality in this country is that some taxes will need to be higher and it probably is not a good time to lower taxes on anybody.

This is not a criticism of Obama. It is just the reality of the mess we are in. McCain would have had to back off of tax cuts too, I think.

I'm really happy that we got the "godfull" Elizabeth Dole out of office... I was going to vote for her until I saw her "Godless" ad, and me, being an athiest, would prefer someone with an open mind being in the senate... Republican or not...

Archived