Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Blackberry applications do you use?

AsburySkinsFan

Here are a few good ones to install:

Viigo RSS Reader - blogs for BB

Beamberry - application viewer

Skip - This here is awesome, it's an itinerary program, highly recommended.

Beyond411 - awesome to find businesses.

JiveTalk - trillian for bb

Empower BES - it separates your work and personal e-mails

Telenav - GPS program, should be on the BB

WorldMate live is awesome for the travelers

And here's the A-Z list

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/builtforblackberry/all_apps.jsp

Empower BES - it separates your work and personal e-mails

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/builtforblackberry/all_apps.jsp

well you can also do that by using a folder for each email :)

never pay the money for telenav, just use google maps with your built in gps and there you go :) plus google maps is cool it tells you how to get around a city by public transportation!!!

I think I'm going to go with the Curve over the Pearl since it has a longer lasting battery & a slightly larger screen. I'd love to go with the Bold, but my service provider, Ntelos, doesn't offer it. So boo! on that.

I think I'm going to go with the Curve over the Pearl since it has a longer lasting battery & a slightly larger screen. I'd love to go with the Bold, but my service provider, Ntelos, doesn't offer it. So boo! on that.

Oh forget the pearl, the text type is a pain with the letters doubled up and the use of annoying predictive text. I love my Curve I charge it over night about every 3 days or so and use it for calls, email and web browsing all the time. You will want to get a blue tooth ear piece though, because as much as I love the curve it can feel like a brick against your ear, plus the natural hair and skin oils get on the screen which is annoying.

Oh forget the pearl, the text type is a pain with the letters doubled up and the use of annoying predictive text. I love my Curve I charge it over night about every 3 days or so and use it for calls, email and web browsing all the time. You will want to get a blue tooth ear piece though, because as much as I love the curve it can feel like a brick against your ear, plus the natural hair and skin oils get on the screen which is annoying.

I've already got a Motorola bluetooth which I've already been told will synch with the Curve. My KRZR had that same annoying predictive text.

I've already got a Motorola bluetooth which I've already been told will synch with the Curve. My KRZR had that same annoying predictive text.

The Blackberry synchs really easily, it will find the headset and then ask to link up, at which point you just select for it to do it automatically and presto. Typically if I get my headset too far away I need to let the two sync back up but when its on auto it only takes a second. The one thing is that I'm still trying to figure out how to use the voice dailing. And, I'm wondering if there is any way that I can say: "Call" "Home" and it will auto dial. Right now I have to go through the whole number and that's annoying, I'm really hoping that there is a way to do this.

The Blackberry synchs really easily, it will find the headset and then ask to link up, at which point you just select for it to do it automatically and presto. Typically if I get my headset too far away I need to let the two sync back up but when its on auto it only takes a second. The one thing is that I'm still trying to figure out how to use the voice dailing. And, I'm wondering if there is any way that I can say: "Call" "Home" and it will auto dial. Right now I have to go through the whole number and that's annoying, I'm really hoping that there is a way to do this.

The screen went on my KRZR. Now I have to rely on voice dialing or know the number I'm going to call. But yes, you should be able to simply say "Call xxx".

Also, in doing my research, I stumbled upon this. www.crackberry.com :)

• 2 weeks later...

Bplay Launches Officially Licensed NFL Themes

Posted In: BlackBerry Themes | By: Kevin Michaluk | Date: 14 Nov 2008 | speech-bubble.gif0 comments

bplaynfl.jpg

This one is for the Football fans in the house...

Bplay launched NFL themes this week and has them available for all 32 teams!

NFL themes are currently available for the BlackBerry 8100, 8300 and 8800 device families, with Bold support about a month away. I'm pretty sure these are the only officially-licensed NFL themes available for the BlackBerry. You can pick them up for $7.95 a pop (dang those licensing fees!). Ahh, but it's small price to pay to have your BlackBerry dressed in your favorite team's colors!

Archived