Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Work Sucks....

ncstate_redskin

Yea I was just thinkin the same thing.....atleast this messege board gets me through the day!

On another note.....this is the first monday I have felt good since the season has started.....no drinking on sunday I think has helped that out. I guess tuesday will just have to be my crappy day!

Think of it this way...at least you have a job right now! It's better than being laid off!

:applause::cheers:FTW

I work in Baltimore. I can't tell you HOW MANY Ravens fans want the Redskins to win today so they can tie for first with the Steelers.

It will be a long day indeed:(

I hear ya bro but first and foremost I'm thankful I have a job with the way the economy is right now. BUT I will be on this board allday and this will keep me going until I can get home, fire up the grill, pull out some cold one's, pack my suitcase for a flight to Miami in the morning, call over a couple females and then its GAMETIME!!!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing this morning, and with the time change I woke up an hour early on accident too...

On top of today being long, tomorrow is going to be rough because I know I'll be drinking while I watch the game and I'm trying to go vote in the morning before I go to work....

Ahhh I just got in 35 min ago and I am ready to leave to watch highlights of previous games this season. Thank god for youtube. Anyone that has good videos from this season PLEASE post them in THIS thread so I can get through this day!

I have the Lions' game on DVR. Watched it twice yesterday. ;)

I'm on day number 6 of 8 in a row as a assistant manager at a department store. I'll miss most of the game and I'll have to record it, wait till its over, then rewind it and watch it from the beginning. I'll go to sleep around 2:30 and then I'll go to day number 7 at 8:30. How does that sound?

Archived