Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Halloween Costume Store - Montgomery Co.

I_Bleed_B&G

I'm looking for a halloween costume store in montgomery county. I know in years past I would see seasonal stores open for like a month that sell just halloween stuff. Since halloween is tomorrow, I don't have much time to find a costume. Has anyone spotted any around the area?

I have not been by there is a few months so I can't vouch 100 percent that it's still open, but there's been this costume shop (never got the name) I've driven by while heading to Wheaton Plaza that's been open for years and years on Connecticut Ave (just before Knowles Ave if you're heading in the direction of DC on Connecticut). It's not a seasonal shop, i seemed to be open 365 days of the year (guess alot of costume parties in Wheaton?):)

Just did a google check and I believe it's this place.

Gene's Costumes

http://www.costumelocator.com/Store-2919-Genes-Costumes-Kensington-MD.html

good luck

I have not been by there is a few months so I can't vouch 100 percent that it's still open, but there's been this costume shop (never got the name) I've driven by while heading to Wheaton Plaza that's been open for years and years on Connecticut Ave (just before Knowles Ave if you're heading in the direction of DC on Connecticut). It's not a seasonal shop, i seemed to be open 365 days of the year (guess alot of costume parties in Wheaton?):)

Just did a google check and I believe it's this place.

Gene's Costumes

http://www.costumelocator.com/Store-2919-Genes-Costumes-Kensington-MD.html

good luck

Thanks. I may have to check that out. I did a google search and found some halloween stores such as "Halloween Express & Spirit Halloween" located in Rockville, but when I call the numbers they are disconnected. So i'm just trying to cut down on just driving around and trying to find one. Anyone know if there is a costume store in Lake forest or Montgomery Mall?

Thanks. I may have to check that out. I did a google search and found some halloween stores such as "Halloween Express & Spirit Halloween" located in Rockville, but when I call the numbers they are disconnected. So i'm just trying to cut down on just driving around and trying to find one. Anyone know if there is a costume store in Lake forest or Montgomery Mall?

We were just in Lake Forest mall the other day and there used to be one but I guess its not there any more. If you go to the shopping center across 355 (the one with Panera and Bed Bath & Beyond), There is a party store there that has a pretty decent selection of costumes you could try. We got my wifes costume there.

Archived