Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com: Portis: NFC Offensive Player of the Month!

TSO

Congrats CP.... Anyone else have their heart jump into their throat when he was rolling around looking like he took a serious injury at the end of the Detroit game? He's having such a great year i almost was in tears. Kudos to Campbell as well. Without him playing at the level he is, no holes for CP like years past.

i read an article while waiting for a friend at kroger. He expressed his rededication to the run after taylor's death. He's doing all of this for #21. I hope we are not losing sight of this on this board or as a fan of the washington redskins.

I'm praying for you cp. You deserve this. And st deserves the banner you're carrying for him. Well deserved bro!!! :point2sky

qft

:point2sky

pointstoskyportis.gif

In addition to the avatars they also need to update the point 2 sky... Rod Gardner? Todd Yoder?

I looked it up awhile ago; no idea (I was wondering the same thing). I just use DjTj's 81 point2sky (see my sig) (and I'll now use the 26 for CP).

Whatever.

I'd still rather have Bailey than Carlos "No D" Rogers.

Let me ask you this: If we switched Champ and Portis, do you think we'd have a 6 -2 record?

Clinton Portis is making more of an overall impact then Bailey would here or or in Denver, and Carlos Rogers is playing very well in his position. Plus, Bailey isn't even playing right now since he has a groin injury, and the Denver defense has been giving up 400 yards and 28 points a game.

No doubt Champ is a great player and has had a great career. We know that, but Portis is one - if not the main - cog that makes this team's offense function.

Congratulations to Portis for this reward.

Archived