Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Preditions for this seasons 3rd quarter?

hunterx

The Monday night home game against a very tough Steeler team should be a very hard fought contest. The Redskins need to play mistake free football to win this one; I think they will get it done and we will win a really tough close game.

Then after the bye the team will have the finish line in view and will proceed to step it up a notch to whip the Cowboys convincingly.

Then we have Seattle where Jim Zorn will want that win bad; and the team will give him a big win.

Then the Giants come to town and that will be viewed as the game to decide who wins the division. Hard fought win.

I think that Jim Zorn, his staff, and the team have the right attitude that every game will be tough and that with superior effort and focus on each play that they can win each game. I am thinking that we have what it takes to win every game. 4-0

Monday night against the Steelers is next. Go Redskins!

The Monday night home game against a very tough Steeler team should be a very hard fought contest. The Redskins need to play mistake free football to win this one; I think they will get it done and we will win a really tough close game.

Then after the bye the team will have the finish line in view and will proceed to step it up a notch to whip the Cowboys convincingly.

Then we have Seattle where Jim Zorn will want that win bad; and the team will give him a big win.

Then the Giants come to town and that will be viewed as the game to decide who wins the division. Hard fought win.

I think that Jim Zorn, his staff, and the team have the right attitude that every game will be tough and that with superior effort and focus on each play that they can win each game. I am thinking that we have what it takes to win every game. 4-0

Monday night against the Steelers is next. Go Redskins!

I just got fired up...man I would love to see that! Can you imagine 10-2 (4-1 in the East) with 4 games to play?????

Wow.

Steelers - WIN - Pittsburg cannot run, cannot protect Big Ben, and all those fluke deep passes wont get beyond Landry or Horton.

Dallas - WIN - Romo sits to pee back or not, you will not come in our house and beat us, especially not after beating the Steelers and being 7-2. Not to mention the bye week will give Portis, Taylor, and a few others time to lick their wounds.

Seattle - WIN - No explanation needed.

Giants - WIN - This will be a close battle. The Giants will attempt to blitz us like crazy and JC will pick em apart. I also predict Portis will have a huge game.

This is actually going to be tougher than the first four games...

No one can really say that with any accuracy. Who's to say how colder weather, injuries or other unknowns will affect thsee games after the Steelers. Or for that matter, whether us or the Cowboys will come hot or cold out of the bye week.

I can only hope our tendency to play to the level of our competition still holds true. If this team plays the same way they played down to St. Louis' or Detroit's level, these next four games could be very unpleasant.

It'll be a tougher four games than the first four, is my only prediction. But, like one poster said, a win against Pittsburgh first would go a long way to setting the tone.

We can go 4-0 here. Could go 2-2 as well.I have no idea why especially after the Detriot game, but I feel like we could go 4-0 this quarter. Pitt is banged up and I think overated, I think we get the "hawk of our back, I think we go in guns blazing for NY and Dallas. Pitt and NY make me nervious though.

Archived