Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins are 10-2 since Buffalo loss after ST Death

Ji

4-0 to finish last year

6-2 this year

pretty impressive although i would take being 0-12 to get Sean Taylor back. But this is definitely our best run since our SuperBowl days.

We lost to Seattle last year, but nonetheless, IMPRESSIVE. :applause:

4-0 to finish last year

6-2 this year

But this is definitely our best run since our SuperBowl days.

Yeah and if rearrange the numbers (10-2) it becomes 21. :rolleyes::doh: ( a little joke to harken back to the "finding 21" in everything threads )

Seriously though its been a great run since that game...let's make it 8-0 the rest of the way. :cheers:

i dont think anyone will ever forget that game. that was one of the most emotional days for all of us.

Very Emotional. You could hear a pin drop when they showed the tribute video at the begining of the game. I am not going to lie a tear drop came to the eye.

Lets be serious, the Redskins were playing a lot differently after losing ST. Who is to say they would have played the same? Another big factor, Todd Collins stepped in for JC and played much better than JC last year. I honsestly can't think of anyone that enjoyed ST on the team and his playing ability more than myself. But can we let this go?

No loses? Did I miss a Super Bowl or something? I seem to remember something about Pat Kerney showing why Heyer was drafted when he was is a crushing defeat.

Why not remove all of our loses? Man are we good. If it wasn't for the games we lost this year, we would have won even more.

Archived