Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Learning how to score TD's

MONCHF76

I think we should be patient with the Skins offense. They're still in the learning phase, once Zorn learns what plays to call and the players learn how to stop the turning the ball over or committing dumb penalties, the Skins will be fine. Don't forget everyone thought that we would finish last in the division and it would take a while for the players we have if ever to grasp the west coast offense. HTTR

:steelersu

It's a fairly easy concept. Don't turn the ball over or even better, don't commit turnovers when threatening to score and the chances for scoring a T.D. rise dramatically. In other words, point that gun somewhere else besides their own foot. :)

I'm honestly not too worried about redzone, I think its been a little fluky. Portis has scored a lot in the redzone and Campbell is mobile and throws well out of the pocket. You see him make plays with his feet all the time in the redzone just not this season.

im patiece, just look at the Giants redzone offense today, it happens.

I assumed you were being sarcastic because the VaGiants scored 21 points today, and I guessed they had 3 Tds.

Than I saw that they had 4 field goals and whatnot.

Our offense is epic compared to that.

];5741782']

Our offense is epic compared to that.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, they played the Steelers and we played the Lions.

But I agree with the larger point of the thread. If we put some 'tussin on that fumblitis, we're good to go. We really noticed the absence of Samuels today too.

i don't know what it is...seems like we play down to our competition...against Cards, Saints, Boys, and Philly we moved the ball up and down and scored enough points...we completed drives with TDs in those games...we played great, mistake free ball for the majority of those games

now, against Rams, Browns, and Lions...1st halves of those 3 games, the O turned the ball over 5 times, committed stupid penalties and pretty much stalled drives with mental mistakes...these 3 teams are giving up a lot of points and yards, yet we only managed only 17, 14, and 25

so, hopefully, since we will be playing tougher teams the next few weeks, the team will cut down those mistakes

Archived