Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hot Tampa Bay Rays Fans

CheatorBeat

you know what would be awesome?

If you didn't use ES to publicize your personal site(s).

So are you saying that Fans here are not interested in seeing pictures of hot fans? It's not like I am trying to sell you a mortgage, I posted a link that I thought people on this forum would be interested in. We had 12 new articles on our site yesterday, did I make 12 posts here advertising them?

I'm a Redskins fan, and have been one all my life, and I am a member of this forum. If I post a link to share with people on this forum every once in awhile, I don't think it is so terrible.

I gotta tell ya, I'm a Phillies fan --- this gallery was a pleasant surprise, but some of the ladies pictured are pretty far from hot.

Some of those broads are SMOKING!!! Good job!

Hot is a subjective thing. I tried not to include anyone who was totally heinous, but I was a little starved for content. It isn't like they have cheerleaders or entire sites dedicated to their drunken coeds like other teams. It took a concerted research effort to even find this many. Think I would have a better shot at Philly girls?

you know what would be awesome?

If you didn't use ES to publicize your personal site(s).

So are you saying that Fans here are not interested in seeing pictures of hot fans? It's not like I am trying to sell you a mortgage, I posted a link that I thought people on this forum would be interested in. We had 12 new articles on our site yesterday, did I make 12 posts here advertising them?

I'm a Redskins fan, and have been one all my life, and I am a member of this forum. If I post a link to share with people on this forum every once in awhile, I don't think it is so terrible.

Dictator is correct, almost every thread you have started has a link on it to one of your websites. ES should not be used to advertise them IMO.

I'm sure they are interested...but instead of posting the pictures here, you link everyone to your personal site. I've got no doubt that your motives are to drive traffic to your site(s).

just about every single Thread you've started is an attempt to get traffic to your site...and well, quite frankly...it's grown tiresome.

I gotta tell ya, I'm a Phillies fan --- this gallery was a pleasant surprise, but some of the ladies pictured are pretty far from hot.

Some of those broads are SMOKING!!! Good job!

Alrighty, I kicked out some of the girls, and added a bunch more photos of the hottest ones, to kick up the hotness a bit for yah. Found some more good shots of Jenn in her TB Rays top.

I'm sure they are interested...but instead of posting the pictures here, you link everyone to your personal site. I've got no doubt that your motives are to drive traffic to your site(s).

just about every single Thread you've started is an attempt to get traffic to your site...and well, quite frankly...it's grown tiresome.

Ehhh, calm down. It's the same as Kleese linking people to his blog, it's not a big deal.

Seriously, if you're getting irked at this minor issue with all the problems going on in the world today, life must be pretty good for you.

Ehhh, calm down. It's the same as Kleese linking people to his blog, it's not a big deal.

Seriously, if you're getting irked at this minor issue with all the problems going on in the world today, life must be pretty good for you.

Actually, once I reflect, Life is pretty good. New baby. I've gotta job. I've got (some) money in the bank. I'm healthy. My Family's healthy. I had a bacon/egg/cheese sandwhich for breakfast. Yes. Life is good.

And no. It's not a big deal. But, like everyone else here, I'm just expressing my opinion.

Archived