Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bette Midler....This is How McCain wins

McD5

http://music.aol.com/photo-galleries/oops-embarrassing-celebrity-moments?icid=100214839x1211522673x1200688603

Embarrassing Moments

Bette Midler hosts the Krave for Change Barack Obama Rally at Krave Nightclub in Las Vegas. Aimed at the "lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender" community, the event was held to convince any undecided voters in the LGBT community to vote for the Democratic presidential candidate, Barack Obama. October 20, 2008

Fruitcakes like Bette Midler send droves of undecideds to the Republicans.

First, there is no need to "convince any undecided lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgenders to vote for Obama."

They are all already on board with Obama. She is preaching to the choir.

Secondy, freaks like Bette Midler going whacko at such a convention turns average people off big time.

Older, more traditional people that actually go to the polls, who were brought up in a different time see this freak, and either don't want Obama personally....or don't want their kids exposed to these lifestyles.

The more hollywood libs come out.....the more votes Obama loses. :2cents:

billy%20madison.jpg

Mr. McD5, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

billy%20madison.jpg

Mr. McD5, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Spoken like a fan of Susan Sarandon and Barbra Streisand.

Also from an age group that likes to speak out....but never turns up to vote.

Unlike the 50-75 year old crowd that does actually vote in large numbers.

:cheers:

Spoken like a fan of Susan Sarandon and Barbra Streisand.

Also from an age group that likes to speak out....but never turns up to vote.

Unlike the 50-75 year old crowd that does actually vote in large numbers.

Spoken like a guy who thought Ladell Betts > Clinton Portis.

billy%20madison.jpg

im just waiting for steve buscemi to come out with lipstick and a sniper rifle and take someone out.

"Im glad I called THAT guy!!"

Archived