Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JO Sports, Inc - Redskins Game Used Stuff

70Chip44

Very nice! Have you tried it on yet? One thing I noticed about my Jansen is the shoulders are a little poofy, which surprised me because my others aren't like that. When I looked closer, I could see the seams are different in the shoulders. The shoulder fabric is longer, and the sleeve fabric is shorter. Also, the sleeves collar at the bottom goes all the way to the side. On my other jerseys, they have their own sleeve which juts out a bit at the bottom.

I also noticed the numbers on the sleeves are slightly smaller, and have one row of gold thread instead of two.

What I'm saying is, the lineman jerseys are constructed to handle a bigger set of shoulder pads, and because of that, they had to compromise the size of the sleeves.

Edit: Another odd thing about my Jansen is it has a tear in the back. It's torn at the very bottom where the seam is. The entire seam at the bottom is gone. What's yours look like down there?

I have a theory on why it's torn...

I don't have any tears on the rear side of it, but after you told me to look I just noticed what I do have there. A quarter sized blood stain.. yay me
You're lucky they didn't notice that. That's worth another couple hundred bucks easy. ;)

My theory was that the jersey was knotted in back to make it tighter, and the excess was cut off with a knife. That's the only thing I can come up with.

This is the jersey from the 12-30-06 loss to the Giants at Fed Ex..

I found 2 pictures of him wearing it.

jonjansen2.jpg

jonjansen.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

It is a nice jersey, lots of stains & strands of thread. (No stink) :D

:point2sky

-Sweet jersey! I should have mine waiting for me when i get home today...I dont think it will have the same battle wounds because Lloyd hardly played !;)

Just talked to JO SPORTS they have alredy SOLD 5 sets of the throwback vs Giants last year without even going up on the site. They said photos should be up this weekend. I want the Landry his rookie year.. I wish I could afford his helmet.

Just talked to JO SPORTS they have alredy SOLD 5 sets of the throwback vs Giants last year without even going up on the site. They said photos should be up this weekend. I want the Landry his rookie year.. I wish I could afford his helmet.

Thats weird because I emailed them yesterday for a price list but they wouldn't give it to me because they wanted everyone to have an equal chance at buying them.

Funny you should ask. I was just about to post this pic...

I love the Smoot. It's weird. It's the tiniest little jersey I've ever owned. I knew it would be small in a size 42 but this is ridiculous. But I love it. It's basically the size of a size small T shirt, in length, width everything. There's just nothing to it. Plus it's customized so the bottom part is cut off and hemmed. Nice big grass stain in the shoulder.

- I got my Lloyd last night and I COULD NOT agree with you more! It IS the TINIEST jersey I have also ever owned. I dont understand how they can wear these things with shoulder pads!!! Lloyd is 3 inches short then I am and we weigh the same, but I needed my wife's help to take the jersey off!!! It felt like I couldnt breathe when I had it on!!....My wife is 5'3 115lbs and the jersey fit her perfectly! She is a Giants fan and has a ladies Shockey jersey and we when we put them side by side they are almost identical! Its hilarious!!

Ya know, I bet these size 42 gamers would look good on a nicely proportioned woman.

-haha!! Your right!!....I will try and get some pics up later today....remarkably the jersey has ALOT of grass stains! I was shocked because Lloyd was hardly on the field!

The throwbacks are expensive
All the cheap ones got bought up! Somebody bought an BLADES 75th anni for $400! Wish it was me.

Edit:

So anyways, here's some pics...

redskinsjansenfrontdcp5uj0.jpg

redskinssmootbackdcp590jf6.jpg

dcp5915stn3.jpg

dcp5911sxn8.jpg

dcp5912sza8.jpg

dcp5914sjg8.jpg

The COA includes a hologram with a unique serial number, and another hologram with the same serial number is attached to the game label (example below) which is stuck onto the jersey behind where the jock tag is, or should be.

93_5.jpg

-haha!! Your right!!....I will try and get some pics up later today....remarkably the jersey has ALOT of grass stains! I was shocked because Lloyd was hardly on the field!

Those grass stains are probably from when the DB sneezed and subsequently blew Lloyd to the ground ;)

- I thought I was would the only one buying a Lloyd jersey, but I'm shocked to see that two more of his sold......

- I just purchased the McCardell training jacket! Hey, you cant go wrong for 50 bucks!

I got the Rinehart that included pants for $50

- I thought I was would the only one buying a Lloyd jersey, but I'm shocked to see that two more of his sold......
Well, it is a nice entry level price for somebody who's never had a gamer before. I'm surprised that last Jansen hasn't sold yet.
- I just purchased the McCardell training jacket! Hey, you cant go wrong for 50 bucks!
Yeah. There's one other one left. This site is going to be my undoing. Those hoodies are nice too. I don't really want to go $200 though. Also, I can't figure out where it says "NFC east". Is that on the sleeve? Can't really tell.
I got the Rinehart that included pants for $50

You're lucky I didn't notice that first, Xav. I tailgated with his dad in Canton.

Well, it is a nice entry level price for somebody who's never had a gamer before. I'm surprised that last Jansen hasn't sold yet.

Yeah. There's one other one left. This site is going to be my undoing. Those hoodies are nice too. I don't really want to go $200 though. Also, I can't figure out where it says "NFC east". Is that on the sleeve? Can't really tell.

You're lucky I didn't notice that first, Xav. I tailgated with his dad in Canton.

- Mark,you are absolutely right, this site WILL be our undoing and its only a matter of time until wifey gets involved and tells me to stop!! :)

Archived