Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JO Sports, Inc - Redskins Game Used Stuff

70Chip44

Very nice! I wish I could afford the 21 patch. Those were not cheap!

I hear that. I mainly bought it because #1 it's SMOOOOOOT, #2 it was vs Dallas at HOME when we had that awesome push last year to make the playoffs (and **** Dallas!) and #3 had the ST 21 Patch, which will be a tribute to our fallen hero for many years to come.

A very sentimental jersey to say the least

Funny you should ask. I was just about to post this pic...

I love the Smoot. It's weird. It's the tiniest little jersey I've ever owned. I knew it would be small in a size 42 but this is ridiculous. But I love it. It's basically the size of a size small T shirt, in length, width everything. There's just nothing to it. Plus it's customized so the bottom part is cut off and hemmed. Nice big grass stain in the shoulder.

There's nobody home so I took these in front of a mirror. There's obvious glare problems...

smootjr1yq9.jpg

Side view, check grass stain:

smootjr2te8.jpg

Tangent: Check burgundy and gold towels on towel rack. Coincidence? Nope. :)

I thought it was the bubble boy for a second.

Ahh, jealousy rears its ugly head... :)

There's been a bunch of jerseys added. Anybody got an extra couple grand? You can pick up this #55 Taylor worn just last month...

594_2.jpg

Or this Campbell with two patches. Woo Hoo!

597_2.jpg

Or this ARE for a mere $1100

595_2.jpg

There's a Devin Thomas #11 with the GU patch for $700

Funny you should ask. I was just about to post this pic...

I love the Smoot. It's weird. It's the tiniest little jersey I've ever owned. I knew it would be small in a size 42 but this is ridiculous. But I love it. It's basically the size of a size small T shirt, in length, width everything. There's just nothing to it. Plus it's customized so the bottom part is cut off and hemmed. Nice big grass stain in the shoulder.

There's nobody home so I took these in front of a mirror. There's obvious glare problems...

smootjr1yq9.jpg

Side view, check grass stain:

smootjr2te8.jpg

Tangent: Check burgundy and gold towels on towel rack. Coincidence? Nope. :)

LOL!! that is hilarious!!! You look like you cant breathe!!!!!. :)

BUT it is a sweet friggin jersey!! :applause:

It was the grass stain, and the price. And the player. And the size. I like 42's because they are so tight and they're a little more rare. I didn't want to drop another $200 for the 21 patch, as cool as it was.

My Jansen - that one is filthy with light grass stains all the way up and down the front, and yet the back is clean as a whistle. Lots of helmet marks on the Jansen on top of the shoulders.

Neither jersey has any obvious damage or repair.

Mark that is flippin awesome! I can't wait to get mine. I WILL wear it to the DALLAS game on the 16th. Not to be Ghey, but how tall are you, and what is your waist size? I am 5"8 32-34 waist and am hoping that puppy will fit me like a glove.

I'm 5'10 and 165, 32 waist. Yeah, it'll fit you like a glove, a tight glove ;)

Archived