Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

firejimzorn.com = EPIC FAIL!

skin_finatic

Isn't the guy who started that up a member here?

Here ya go crusher, have at it.:)

I am the creator of the site. I know people may be critical, and say give the guy a chance. I want the Redskins to win every game, no matter who the coach is. The site also is a way for me to express my thoughts on the Redskins as a whole. The url www.firejimzorn.com provides a certain marketing aspect. I did make a post on the site explaining the purpose of the webpage.

My opinion is that the Redskins will not win a Super Bowl with Zorn as coach. I could be wrong, and I hope I am. It will just be frustrating when we have to re-build our offense around another coach, if Zorn does indeed get fired sooner rather than later.

I re-opened the polls on the site, so vote for Zorn if you feel he should have be hired. I do think there are people who believe what I believe.

Again though, I love the Redskins and only wish success for them. My standard is a Super Bowl victory, and I just don't believe Zorn can lead us there. Obviously the front office is an issue too, Cerrato and Snyder are just as responsible for the roster on the field.

Feel free to email me if you have comments or concerns. Thanks for visiting the site.

www.firejimzorn.com

Ok...very funny site.

I love how he creates a "news article" for every game except the loss to the Rams.

I wonder how many times he's voted on that poll to pump up the numbers?

Also, he's clearly not very skilled at creating web pages since this is a formulaic layout used by many freelance bloggers.

Useless site created a guy who felt he needed more than a message board like ES to show how he felt about something.

Archived