Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you feel bad for Mike Holmgren?

TheItalianStallion

You know who I feel bad for? Me.

**** Mike Holmgren.

Whiney baby. I'm bumping your infamous "Do you REALLY think you are going to win?" thread right now.

About Holmgren: Yes. He seems like a great guy...and I think will go down as one of the best coaches in the NFL.

:2cents:

I do. It's a shame that his last year in the league has been as weak as it has, and it isn't his fault. What a bad way to go out.

Why isn't it his fault?

Injuries? Gibbs had to deal with injuries and worse during his tenure, and no one threw him a pity party.

Hell no I don't feel bad for him.

The Seahawks have enjoyed their free ride in 1st place of that garbage division for FAR too long. I hope the rest of that div shows them no mercy in their upcoming games.

And for the life of me I can't figure out why they start Wallace over Frye. I watched the preseason MNF game when they played SD. Frye got the start and looked extremely impressive against the 1st string D of SD. I know it was just preseason but he has got to be better than a WR trying to be a NFL QB

Why isn't it his fault?

Injuries? Gibbs had to deal with injuries and worse during his tenure, and no one threw him a pity party.

Every fan on this site did.

Well if wer were playing at full strength on the O line we would have killed teh packers or whatever team we lost to. We even had guys thinking we would destroy the Pats

Archived