Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How did ALexander do?

DeadExField

In his three carries i'd give him a B-. But I also didn't expect him to jump right in this week; I'm glad they gave him any carries at all.

Rock played pretty well in spot duty. Portis, even with the fumble, is still the man obviously. Get that man a hyperbaric chamber to rest in, seriously.

In his three carries i'd give him a B-. But I also didn't expect him to jump right in this week; I'm glad they gave him any carries at all.

Rock played pretty well in spot duty. Portis, even with the fumble, is still the man obviously. Get that man a hyperbaric chamber to rest in, seriously.

he can go sleep over at Gilbert Arenas house. Gil isn't doing much right now.

ES Member Name: DeadExField..............enough said! Go root for the Pokes' date=' noob. There is NO room on our bandwagon for another @$$ clown hater. You fail son.[/quote']

Offtopic?

:doh::doh::doh: Been a die hard Skins fan since the day I was born. Me? noob? Can you read? Did I ever make a thread/posts hating on anything Redskins?:laugh:WTF I love my Redskins, I don't know who's fan you are, but a true Skins fans don't come on here posting random tantrums about nothing.:doh:

You're the noob. My name does not and is not intended to hate on The Redskins. It simply means that when visiting teams step into FedEx Field, they die (metaphorically). Maybe not so clever, but totally not hate related.

You fail, pops.

7yhiulk.jpg

Archived