Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joshua Jackson, who is this guy?

hunterx

I have been watching Redskins Nation here and there and I want to know who this guy is? Personally, I think he's just a rag doll up there. Larry Michael doesn't seem eager to give him opportunities to speak, and I feel uncomfortable watching him.

I have been watching Redskins Nation here and there and I want to know who this guy is? Personally, I think he's just a rag doll up there. Larry Michael doesn't seem eager to give him opportunities to speak, and I feel uncomfortable watching him.

Larry Michael isn't eager to give anyone an opportunity to speak. He is a bloviating rectum. Not as much of a donkey as, say, Joe Buck. But still. He reminds me of the Count on Sesame Street.

count_von_count.jpg

Sounds like the guy who was Bob Uecker's sidekick in Major League. You never heard from him.

Justin Jackson is currently a contributing co-host for Redskins Nation, with Larry Michael. Justin has had an array of assignments in the entertainment industry as well as participation and commentating roles in the world of sports. Justin has appeared in several soap operas, as well as appearing in several leading roles on Americas Most Wanted. He started his career as a major cast member in Julius Caesar at The Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. Justin has been cast in many other television, film and stage roles, as well as commercials. Justin is an accomplished athlete and former district basketball player of the year. He combined his athletic skills and love of acting, while participating in NCAA sports, as he completed his degree in Radio, Television and Film Production at Howard University.

Archived