Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scared of the Browns??

Santana_Fan

Come on now. Why do I see so many people scared of the Browns now? I'm not going against the people who are, but you'd think they were last year's Patriots. Yes, they did beat the Giants, but did you actually feel that the Giants were unstoppable? The Browns came to play last night, and extremely well. Eli looks like he's back to old form (3 ints). With all of the penalties the Browns had, they still prevailed. The Giants' secondary doesn't look anywhere near good as ours. I'm just curious as to why I see a lot of our fans scared of the Browns.

Come on now. Why do I see so many people scared of the Browns now? I'm not going against the people who are, but you'd think they were last year's Patriots. Yes, they did beat the Giants, but did you actually feel that the Giants were unstoppable? The Browns came to play last night, and extremely well. Eli looks like he's back to old form (3 ints). With all of the penalties the Browns had, they still prevailed. The Giants' secondary doesn't look anywhere near good as ours. I'm just curious as to why I see a lot of our fans scared of the Browns.

Did you see what just happened this passed weekend.. We need to be weary of any team, any week.. We need to prepare as if we are playing the Superbowl champs every week.

Did you see what just happened this passed weekend.. We need to be weary of any team, any week.. We need to prepare as if we are playing the Superbowl champs every week.

Yes, I seen it. They beat us, but look all around the NFL, it's like upsets were the theme of this week. The Rams did play good against us, but everybody has let downs, it's how we rebound that makes the difference. I feel we'll come out firing against the Browns. Every bad, has it's "good" in it, this loss could have set us straight, and told us that we can't go into games like this and just expect to win. I know for sure the Browns will see a different Redskin team than this past weekend.

Yes, I seen it. They beat us, but look all around the NFL, it's like upsets were the theme of this week. The Rams did play good against us, but everybody has let downs, it's how we rebound that makes the difference. I feel we'll come out firing against the Browns. Every bad, has it's "good" in it, this loss could have set us straight, and told us that we can't go into games like this and just expect to win. I know for sure the Browns will see a different Redskin team than this past weekend.

Don't care about the rest of the league, too many times over the years I've seen the skins win a 2 or 3 games in a row and then plummet to the basement of the NFCE, I don't want to see that anymore. I don't think we are in a position to look passed anyone.

Don't care about the rest of the league, too many times over the years I've seen the skins win a 2 or 3 games in a row and then plummet to the basement of the NFCE, I don't want to see that anymore. I don't think we are in a position to look passed anyone.

I was proving a point. I don't care about the rest of the league either, but the point is, that those losses happen. We'll be fine.

Not really scared of them I do not think they are as good as they look last night however, The skins can not afford to take another team lightly as evident of last week debacle against the Rams . I think you might see a more focus Redskin team that is embarassed and they know they gave a game away. Take away the turnovers the rams do not win that game it was kind of a gift.

On any given Sunday in the parity-centric NFL ... it is not at all clear who is the better team. Skins need to play error-free and get some lucky bounces to win ... I don't care who the other team is ... can you say for sure the Skins will beat the Lions, Bengals, Ravens, 49ers et al? I can't.

Not really scared of them I do not think they are as good as they look last night however, The skins can not afford to take another team lightly as evident of last week debacle against the Rams . I think you might see a more focus Redskin team that is embarassed and they know they gave a game away. Take away the turnovers the rams do not win that game it was kind of a gift.

Exactly. The Cooley fumble was the only TO that happens often in the league. The Kendall turnover was a very rare thing. We don't usually see the bad snap turnovers, unless it's from a Cowboy game :D.

You're right though, we definitely can't take anybody lightly.

On any given Sunday in the parity-centric NFL ... it is not at all clear who is the better team. Skins need to play error-free and get some lucky bounces to win ... I don't care who the other team is ... can you say for sure the Skins will beat the Lions, Bengals, Ravens, 49ers et al? I can't.

We also need to start catching those INT's :doh:. I know I definitely can say for sure that we'll beat any of those teams, but I DO feel we have a better chance to win against all of those teams, besides the Ravens.

Exactly. The Cooley fumble was the only TO that happens often in the league. The Kendall turnover was a very rare thing. We don't usually see the bad snap turnovers, unless it's from a Cowboy game :D.

You're right though, we definitely can't take anybody lightly.

I think it was the case of them reading and believing their own press clippings they are a solid team but they have room for improvement they need to continue to play that underdog role even when they are not it seems to work better for them.

Archived