Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Remember me? Y'all said that I should be the Head Coach!

StevieInferior

I'll admit it: I was a supporter of GW getting the HC job. I also like Ron Meeks and was ABF (Anyone But Fassel). When they announced Zorn I was nervous as hell and had my worries.

But I couldn't be happier with the way it's turning out! :D

Zorn was a high risk hire, and so far high reward. But lets also not forget Blache. What he has done, many times without key starters, is rather impressive. Just imagaine this D when we get a pass rush one of these days

Zorn was a high risk hire, and so far high reward. But lets also not forget Blache. What he has done, many times without key starters, is rather impressive. Just imagaine this D when we get a pass rush one of these days
Blanche was not as "high-risk" only because he had been here and had been DC before for the Bears. That being said, I'm really happy with the way he has picked up the reigns. Thank God for a LOT fewer 10 yard cushions.

Football is the only way one can say "I prefer the man on man coverage" and not sound totally gay. :silly:

I didn't want GW at all. I wanted Russ Grimm. Zorn wasn't even in the running, and I SURE didn't want Fassel or the others. I wanted Snyderatto to make a gut instinct decision, and I was satisfied with the hiring of Zorn with no second thoughts when I read it here on ES.

Not sure how it is unclassy towards GW. Simply calling out those who never gave Zorn a chance and just KNEW GW was the answer

You're mixed up. NO REDSKIN fan on this site or elsewhere ever bashed Jim Zorn (the media and opposing fans did, but NOT Skins fans) when he got the head coaching job while Greg Williams was getting fired. It was Dan Snyder who was taking all the heat from us fans who thought Williams had earned the job. Being angry that Williams was fired was a totally different issue than the issue of Jim Zorn accepting the job that Snyder offered him.

Archived