Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: His Knee better, Kelly Hopes to Practice

SkinsAllDay34

Much rather stop a completion than have a completion. He isn't a WR. Love to see you go out there and have a ball thrown 70mph with your back turned, then turn at the last second to try and catch it. He shut TO down, shut Desean Jackson down, what more do you want?

Exactly. Everyone loves the pick. But if the guy had great hands he'd be a WR. If he keeps playing like he has been I don't care if he doesn't get another INT all year!

Brett Favre threw a 110mph pass before.

REALLY.........!!!!?????:bsflag:I Hope you are joking...LOL

I agree with the other part of your quote though. Rogers is NOT a receiver, i would rather him bat a pass down on a critical third down pass than go for the pick and miss and end up giving up a play. Good cornerbacks dont always have a bunch of picks

(on Kelly)

That would be the stupidest thing to do (IR him). IRing him doesnt allow him to practice which would set him back a lot. He is fine.
The thing about rookies is that they are worked harder than anyone during the offseason.......

Kelly just needs time ... he will be find and he will be a very good football player.

... As Campbell matures, having a ton of weapons ISNT going to hurt him.

Then how come alot of the members here jump on an injury with out knowing the severity?

Seems when ever there is an injury, mostly reported by the press (we all know how reliable they are) the members here tend to have some harsh reactions......... a contact sport, players get injured, and **** happens.

(on Los)

Much rather stop a completion than have a completion. He shut TO down, shut Desean Jackson down, what more do you want?
Exactly. Everyone loves the pick. ...... If he keeps playing like he has been I don't care if he doesn't get another INT all year!

Nice job guys, some semblance of bonafide "reality" is beginning to emerge on these boards (again).

:applause:

REALLY.........!!!!?????:bsflag:I Hope you are joking...LOL

I agree with the other part of your quote though. Rogers is NOT a receiver, i would rather him bat a pass down on a critical third down pass than go for the pick and miss and end up giving up a play. Good cornerbacks dont always have a bunch of picks

Sorry they were saying how the speed would of been equivalent to a baseball throw.

Much rather stop a completion than have a completion. He isn't a WR. Love to see you go out there and have a ball thrown 70mph with your back turned, then turn at the last second to try and catch it. Brett Favre threw a 110mph pass before. He shut TO down, shut Desean Jackson down, what more do you want?

I totally agree with you man. If you go back and watch the last 4 games few games he's broken up some passes that could've hurt us from some of the best WRs in the league.

Sorry they were saying how the speed would of been equivalent to a baseball throw.

At first I was pissed about that drop. Then they showed the replay in slo mo and it was still a laser. I dont think the receiver could have caught that if he was in position.

I'm not going to say he was a wasted draft pick or that he will never step foot on the field and catch a pass etc... But, for people that think his injuries are not issues are wrong, that is a huge issue. First off, Devin Thomas hasn't done much to help us, and has had some rookie mistakes, but at least he's caught a few passes and shown us that he is willing to be aggressive. It really does seem that every week we expect Kelly to practice his knee gets aggravated therefore he will not play. I am hopeful that he will finally go through a 'full week' of practice and play, and hopefully make some catches. However, I am scared that because his knee has been acting up so much that if he steps foot on the field and takes a real NFL shot to the knees we will be in store for much larger issue than the one we are currently seeing.

Archived