Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I NEED to call Colin CowTURD tomorrow....

MRGIBBS

and give him S&%$ for his predictions about the Redskins.

He stated that we were going to be the worst team in our division, that we dont have quality #1 receivers, and our receivers are SUB-PAR compared to the other teams...uhhh.....EAGLE WR's??? are better than ours??

Anyways, his prediction was 4-12 I think. We show our numbers and call his show tomorrow, as he will be on at 10AM on 980.

and give him S&%$ for his predictions about the Redskins.

He stated that we were going to be the worst team in our division, that we dont have quality #1 receivers, and our receivers are SUB-PAR compared to the other teams...uhhh.....EAGLE WR's??? are better than ours??

Anyways, his prediction was 4-12 I think. We show our numbers and call his show tomorrow, as he will be on at 10AM on 980.

Actually, CowTERD won't be on 980 today because of Vinny's show.

He'll be on tomorrow.

Im not a defender of the Cowterd but I believe he went on air last monday to apologize to the redskins and their fans for being judgemental of the skins. he went on to say his predictions for other teams in the league were on track but the fact was that he was wrong about the skins. then he played the funeral music backwards and it was the skins fight song. anyways he went on to say he thought they were a tough team and the nfc east if one of the divisions in football.

Anyone listening to his show who aren't in the area? (And therefore getting his show on ESPNradio and no thte local Cerrato show)

Listening, yeah. They stream the national show live off the ESPN Radio website.

Re Redskins: "I have to admit, I whiffed on this one. After Week 1 I was playing taps and now...maybe we're looking at the second best team in the league." - Cowherd

he also said he'd shave his head if we beat dallas and philly. punk better own up.

Yep. He doesn't get off the hook just because he backtracked after we beat Dallas.

But I think we all know he won't actually do this.

Just like Cris Carter didn't dress up as a Hogette...

...and Sean Salisbury didn't make the walk of shame that he promised...

Bunch of friggin' blowhards.

Cowherd just now (para): "I have to admit, I whiffed on this one. After Week 1 I was playing taps and now...maybe we're looking at the second best team in the league."

Good for him to step up and admit it. Not that radio hosts predictions mean anything, everyone's got one and most are worthless, but it's nice when someone gives some props to a team they underestimated.

Yep. He doesn't get off the hook just because he backtracked after we beat Dallas.

Yep,

Plus, last week on the John THompson Show I believe they had the voice of the Eagles on as a guest and he said that the week was such a must-win for the Eagles that he would walk to D.C. from the Linc if the Skins won. HAH!!!

Archived