Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Redskins Hip Hip Hooray Again

Some ES-ers seem to disaagree. However, I don't! I will be at this game. 12th Row Endzone. Sect 113 Let's see if we can get it going. At least at the end of the game...barring a loss, obviously! But, I don't see that happening.

Do it on the way out of the stadium. Can you imagine people walking down the ramps from the upper deck all doing the Hip-Hip Hooray cheer?

Yeah, it's corny, but it's the inside "jokes" like this that make the group closer and further build their camarederie.

Pretty much. This is suddenly a new rallying call for us, or revived one I guess. I hope we keep winning, this will just be great to still say in december and january!

I found this on Facebook:

organizing the first Hip-Hip Hooray celebration chant this Sunday after our team beats the St. Louis Rams. If it is clear at the 2:00 minute warning of the 4th quarter that the Washington Redskins will win the game we ask that all Redskins fans in the stadium (we will be at the game) to join us in a celebration chant of Hip-Hip Hooray!

If it is not clear by the 2:00 minute warning of the 4th quarter that we will win the game then we will start the chant 30 seconds later at 1:30 minute mark. If not then, then 30 second later at the 1:00 minute mark. If not then, then 30 seconds later at the 30 second mark.

You get the pattern. We do not want to do the chant before the 2:00 minute warning of the 4th quarter!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=34376791460

I really don't remember ever seeing this team this relaxed, this focused, and having this much fun before. Even like during the times of '05 and '07, you never ever saw anything remotely like this. This team is really something special, and I feel like after suffering through the years of Norval and Spurrier (without any live memories of our glory days) I feel like my fandom is being rewarded. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
i really don't remember ever seeing this team this relaxed, this focused, and having this much fun before. Even like during the times of '05 and '07, you never ever saw anything remotely like this. This team is really something special, and i feel like after suffering through the years of norval and spurrier (without any live memories of our glory days) i feel like my fandom is being rewarded. :)

:( .................

Archived