Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN showing major love to Redskins...WHAT?

SkinsAllDay34

I know there are some other threads about headlines but i just stumbled across one that i love reading. Of course "Rise and Shine" is on the front page of espn.com, but on the NFL home section, it is awesome. saying we are the hottest team and all after two huge road wins. Trent Dilfer and TJ both giving us props.

Check out the epic pic...http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/nfl/index

"VICTORY TOUR"

O YES!!!!

CAN YOU FEEL IT?!?!?!?!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

So there is no media bias/conspiracy? I don't understand? :rolleyes:

They are "mediots" until they show the team some love and respect.... then these whores bask in the attention.

Does anyone here EVER want to be the media darlings like the Cowboys and Patriots have been? Do you really want the Redskins to be "America's team"?

Because if not, then shut up already.

This all reminds of when we were 0-5,then 5-0 and on the cover of Sports Illustrated. The press loved us..... we better watch out. Please SI don't put us on the cover. :paranoid: :point2sky

120301lg.jpg

Love that cover. I remember being in college and getting that issue.

You can swap out Stephen Davis with Portis now and still say we ran all over the Eagles :)

So there is no media bias/conspiracy? I don't understand? :rolleyes:

Earlier in the day that page read HAIL TO THE REDSKINS. I was Surprised and satisfied to see the team get the respect they deserve. But the conspiracy would then come from a fear of the media's attention is also a curse. It doesn't matter, the Redskins kick ass with Zorn and will only get better as the season progresses. :eaglesuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:eaglesuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:eaglesuck

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?campaign=ec0005&template=with-video&confirm=true&id=09000d5d80b61f96

he Redskins are better than a lot of teams right now because they know who and what they are. They are a team that moves the chains and stops the run. They can even win, like they did on Sunday, when one of their star players -- wide receiver Santana Moss -- doesn't catch a pass. (He didn't complain, either.):cheers:

This all reminds of when we were 0-5,then 5-0 and on the cover of Sports Illustrated. The press loved us..... we better watch out. Please SI don't put us on the cover. :paranoid: :point2sky

120301lg.jpg

wow, that makes me realize how long we've had chris samuels.

120301lg.jpg

we lost our next game to a horrible dallas team. si jinx :mad:

Dear ESPN,

Repeat after me:

"The Redskins SUCK. It's all a fluke. They can't keep it up."

We don't want your blessing. It's more fun without it.

P.S. Bite me.

:cheers:

Good stuff. Seriously though, I prefer the Skins as underdogs flying below the radar...oh well.

Archived