Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's hear it for Andre Carter!

Zhouse

Where will we be ranked?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we be ranked?

That man was a beast today. His motor was running all game long. He tied for the lead with 5 tackles and 1 assist (Horton also had 5-1). It's incredible when "an undersized" defensive end leads the team in tackles vs. the #6 offense.

Way to go Carter!!

agreed, but the whole D really stepped up today

No doubt! I'm not taking anything away from the Defense. But I just thought Carter was excellent today. I can't imagine how it would have been if Jason Taylor was lined-up on the other side.

That man was a beast today. His motor was running all game long. He tied for the lead with 5 tackles and 1 assist (Horton also had 5-1). It's incredible when "an undersized" defensive end leads the team in tackles vs. the #6 offense.

Way to go Carter!!

Horton actually had 7+1, but yeah, Carter was ballin out there!!!!

I cannot wait to see him and Taylor(healthy) playing together. I think Taylor was JUST getting healthy when he got hurt again.

Horton actually had 7+1, but yeah, Carter was ballin out there!!!!

I cannot wait to see him and Taylor(healthy) playing together. I think Taylor was JUST getting healthy when he got hurt again.

I didn't know Horton had that many tackles. I based my thread off of the NFL.com stat sheet.

Where did you see the 7+1 for Horton?

Archived