Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The last time we played Philthy

ljs

What do you think of the Bailout plan?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Bailout plan?

• Approve
    • Disapprove
    • Neutral

Sometimes pictures can say a thousand words. Was looking around at some photos I had of ST and remembered his last game- against Philthy. Also found some other pics that just were cool. Here are some pics I found....(This not to piss anyone off by bringing up ST, but maybe just a way to get pumped.)

His last tackle...(not the prettiest...oh well)

ebbc70b8-e91b-4bfb-a323-1f892ba2aeba.jpg

ST knocking down R. Brown

sean-taylor-knockout.jpg

"Safety Sean Taylor, left, sets to tackle Philadelphia Eagles running back Correll Buckhalter after a 3-yard run in the fourth quarter of an NFL football game Sunday, Nov. 12, 2006"

610x.jpg

Brian Westbrook, center, is sandwiched between Washington Redskins' Sean Taylor, left, and Carlos Rogers

340x.jpg

This was just cool. After his leap into the Philly endzone- Gotta love the hair.

sean-taylor-grainy-hair.jpg

Moss tribute during Seattle playoff game

340x.jpg

Portis after scoring a TD vs Bills

340x.jpg

*The only pic I can find of ST leaping into the Philly endzone won't come out. Feel free to add.

This was actually at last years game in Philly. Week 2. But I agree, awesome pics.

Right, I said I found some others that were of other games....that was after his leap to the endzone..you have a pic of that? The one I have won't post for some reason.

Right, I said I found some others that were of other games....that was after his leap to the endzone..you have a pic of that? The one I have won't post for some reason.

A dive you say???

041208SP-ImmokaleeFootball_t600.jpg Gulliver Prep's Sean Taylor dives over Immokalee's defense to score the winning touchdown in overtime in the state semi-final game. Cameron Gillie/Staff

Ty Ijs, poignant pics.

I was just letting my mind wonder, before i logged on, to the 'Skins seeing this season out in Tampa, and how we'd have a big void back there that deserved a ring.

Hope you enjoyed last sunday #21, sitting alongside Coach Allen and the boys as Coach Landry suffered again. God bless.

Hail.

A dive you say???

Gulliver Prep's Sean Taylor dives over Immokalee's defense to score the winning touchdown in overtime in the state semi-final game. Cameron Gillie/Staff

The one of him leaping into the Philly endzone.

Archived