Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank You TO and National Media!!!!!

Walking Deadman

Here's to you TO :cheers:,

Your douchebaggery has taken away a large chunk of media attention that should have came after a Redskins win in Big D....thus instead of the media talking about the Skins and what they did right, all this week it's been what Dallas did wrong. And Dallas in turmoil b/c of TO meltingdown, or why the Cowboys failed in gameplanning by not giving Jones and Barber the ball more (despite Barber being shut down and the Skins dominating the TOP)

thus the way it was portrayed- Dallas made mistakes Skins win "fluke" game.

The same goes for the national media and maybe even some of the local affiliates.....Dallas screwed up, TO is a douche. We actually saw some of this with the Bears and Eagles as well. Not that the Bears did a beautiful goal line stance but that the Eagles didn't have Westbrook and Reid made bad calls. Sure, the Skins did get bumped up in a few power rankings but had Dallas won last week, would we heard anything but about how Superbowl bound Dallas was and how mediocre the Skins are?

So when Friday gets here the same old story is being told, it's a three team divison with Dallas, NY and Philly and this Washington team HAS NO CHANCE OF WINNING IN PHILLY!!!!!. None, we shouldn't even show up. Mcnabb is too good. Westbrook will be back. Nobody (but the Cowboys and the Bears I suppose) can stop this high-powered Philly blitzing D (just like nobody could stop Dallas' high powered uber-talented O). Don't get me wrong, I think the Eagles are a good and dangerous team and a tough challenge this week- but has anybody picked us to win this week (I haven't seen it)?

And I'm loving it.....

Normally this crap would piss me off. Minimal respect for the Skins.

But frankly, I'm glad we're being counted out again. Keep us under the radar- pump up the Eagles and make them think they got this one in the bag. Keep that chip on our shoulder.

Maybe we've gotten enough attention that some of the realists and chicken littles (you know who you are ;)) here have bought into this team and that's good....but since we're only 4 games in, I think it's great that alot of folks are still counting us out. So thanks again TO and media folks....keep 'talkin up your 'Boys and their "serious" challenge this week with Cincy, the Skins will just stay off the chart and keep winning games as we slowly snatch away the NFCE from the three real contenders.

That's true to a certain extent, WD, but the Redskins made a huge jump in most weekly NFL rankings, which act as barometers of conventional wisdom for the NFL. So some people have certainly taken notice.

A win Sunday though puts the Redskins as front runners of the entire NFC. The team will have to bear that spotlight. I say BRING IT ON!

That's true to a certain extent, WD, but the Redskins made a huge jump in most weekly NFL rankings, which act as barometers of conventional wisdom for the NFL. So some people have certainly taken notice.

A win Sunday though puts the Redskins as front runners of the entire NFC. The team will have to bear that spotlight. I say BRING IT ON!

Nah, the Giants will be considered NFC frontrunners until they disprove it themselves. That spot is theirs to lose.

I actually prefer it as well man. I hate people jocking us and telling us how good we are. I would rather keep my head down and plow ahead.

hahaha, Mike your killing me. Your a nervous wreck the past couple of days. I 'd like to send you a towel to wrench on during the game. hahaha. Ahhhhh, I haven't been that nervous since the 11th grade when that condom broke and I didn't realize it. HAaaaaaaaa haaaa! (I thought that stuff was too good to be true that day)

Wouldn't it be great if we were the only ones to win in the NFC East this week? Talk about smiling ear-to-ear.

Somehow, the mediots would still count us out even when we lead the division at 4-1.

Giants would hold the tiebreakers against us. Other than that, yeah, I'd love to have a ticket to 7-1.

Archived