Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2009 redskins tickets - please read

Robbnva

ok this I guess woudl be best put in here.

I just got my notice that I am at the top of the list for season tickets and my wife says there is no way we can afford them. I am trying to convince her that if I can find sombody to split it with me then we can possibly afford it. I do not want to lose these again, I had tickets before and had to give them up and I am NOT doing it again. Even if I sell every game and just go to 1 or 2, that is fine.

I would be getting 2 tickets and we can split the games 4 each. Since I am a ***** and hate the cold I do not really want any of the late december games so I would prefer the earlier games but all of that can be ironed out.

Would anyone be interested in doing this with me? I am trying to make sure we get good seats and when I sent in my deposit I am going to try and have my 78 year old step father get a doctors note saying because of his age and what not he can't climb steep stairs in hopes the Ticket Office can somehow get us into the handicapped accessible seats (basically 1st 8 rows of the upper level)

if not then most likely we would be up in the last row.

post in here if you are interested in this and then I will see what the misses says. (yeah she controls the money, so what)

thanks guys

The cold weather thing makes you kindd of a *****. The Handicap trick just makes you an *******

Sorry, but this is why Eagles fans call us a weak bunch. Can't handle the cold weather??? It doesn't even get that cold down here.

I HATE cold, but it's definitely not gonna keep me from going to a Skins game. :D

I guess you weren't at the Bears game last year.

That was ****ing ridiculous haha... My hands stung every time I touched something cold the next day.

The cold weather thing makes you kindd of a *****. The Handicap trick just makes you an *******

I admit that the cold thing makes me a whatever the hell you want to call me but the handicapped thing is true. when we went last time it took him 25 minutes just to walk up the stairs the 1st time, not to mention at least 2 bathroom breaks.

if trying to help someone who is in their mid to late 70s is a dick thing to do then I am a big ****ing dick. :D

Archived