Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bengals sign Cedric Benson

LongLostSkin

Don't know, but he'll have a DC job pretty much the second the offseason starts if he does get fired.
Why? Cincinatti's defense has been terrible the last 3-4 seasons. I'd have to say that much of what made him look so great in Baltimore was the players...he left and Baltimore has still had a very dominant defense throughout the years.

*shrugs* I don't know...

Thoughts?

Why? Cincinatti's defense has been terrible the last 3-4 seasons. I'd have to say that much of what made him look so great in Baltimore was the players...he left and Baltimore has still had a very dominant defense throughout the years.

*shrugs* I don't know...

Thoughts?

He made us into a top 3 defense the year he was here, and our personnel was nowhere close to the Ravens. Cincy is pretty horrible on defense - they just don't have the playmakers. But a team with a solid young D like AZ maybe would hire him in a second, and he'd turn them into instant contenders. :2cents:

Some of the blame lies with Lewis - he is the HC afterall. The buck is supposed to stop with him.

I think that may be his point. Lewis obviously knows how to call a defense when he has the right personnel but he's horrible as a HC.

He's like a mirror image of Norval.

Archived