Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can't change the channel

Fletch_Lives59

Do you ever have this problem? Channel surfing and you come across an old school movie and you start watching and laughing at how low budget it was, but for some reason you can't change the channel and you end up watching the whole thing..

For me it's been Bloodsport with our boy Jean Claude(4 times this month)...The soundtrack is hilarious too..

Which movie gets you????

bloodsport41.jpg

For me there are 2:

Under Siege 2 - Segal killing terrorists on a train. It's the 2nd stupidest movie ever made but I love it and have to watch.

Commando - Shwarzenegger killing everything that moves and goes up against a chubby Freddy Mercury look alike and a bunch of stuntmen with Groucho Marx painted on sideburns and mustaches... It's THE stupidest movie ever made and I love every minute of it.

It's the ****ty sci-fi movies that get me rather than oldies. Horrendous plots, laughable acting, looooooooooooooow budgets, two-dimensional characters...how could you not watch?

haha, i hear ya. anytime i turn on any Sci-Fi Channel movie, my wife leaves the room. I've found it to be a repelent of sorts when one is needed.

j/k

Archived