Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ravens @ Steelers Monday Night Game Thread

SkinsTerps26

The Ravens have the #1 defense in the NFL...going into tonight's game, they were allowing only 10 PPG and 160 YPG in total offense...that's just SICK...and those totals will probably drop even further after this game.

Don't get me wrong, they have an awesome d, but that was against the Browns and Bengals. This game at least legitimizes it.

So I can't have an opinion or have faith by saying I have faith they can come back and win? So when your team is losing you have lost all faith? What a lame fan you are:doh:

First off, I'm hardly a lame fan and the Redskins are my team....I just think you want to hate on the Ravens because everyone assumes there's some kind of rivalry with Washington when it's not even close. The Ravens are a legit team with the best defense in the league, deal with it

First off, I'm hardly a lame fan and the Redskins are my team....I just think you want to hate on the Ravens because everyone assumes there's some kind of rivalry with Washington when it's not even close. The Ravens are a legit team with the best defense in the league, deal with it

I don't like them because I work in Baltimore, I don't think there is a rivalry. Not sure where you came with that conclusion other than just assuming

The Ravens are a legit team with a good defense, WHEN EXACTLY DID I SAY SOMETHING CONTRARY TO THAT!?!?!? Why don't you go back and read before you talk. :doh:

Archived