Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another reason to like Zorn!

skinsfan93

I got to tell you that this guy is fearless. He is very competitive and plays to win.

I was listening to Zorn's press conference today and a reporter asked him his thoughts after Dallas got a couple of sacks in the beginning of the game and whether he thought about keeping more blockers in. Zorn responded with the comment that he didn't think about changing the game plan and of course, we all know we continued to pass the ball especially the in the first half.

Look, I love Joe Gibbs but in his second go around, you could argue that he played at times not too lose as opposed to win. I slightly remember Zorn as a qb and you could say that he was tough and despite some physical liabilities, he played to win.

Who knows how the future shapes out, but I would say that Zorn is certainly a coach that will "will" his determination onto the players.

It is obvious that Zorn is a good teacher and campbell and the rest of the offense is responding to his teachings. I also agree that Gibbs was way too conservative in his second go around and because of this, he got labeled as playing not to lose, when in fact that is exactly what happened on too many occasions.

Zorn as mentioned last week by someone has no tendencies. I love how he passes out of the I formation. I love the element of surprise.

Ive honestly liked Zorn since the moment we got him to be OC. However, I really was angry about the Prevent Defense we played at the end of each half. I totally understand the need to play deep and protect against the quick score, but rushing 3 and playing 30 yards back with the other 8 is a recipe for disaster. If Hurd makes that catch, we are going home losers.

Prevent Defense = Disaster. :2cents:

Archived